Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What is the best stamina class?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
My Main is a stam dk and i love this class. However, i know that there are better stamina classes out there. Is there a general concensus that Stamina wardens are the tier 1 of all the stam setups? I would love some insight on this topic. I noticed stam wardens have minor berserk, si This is kinda huge right?
  • Aloha
    Aloha
    ✭✭✭
    I do not know anything about sCro, so i can not compare it.

In terms of DPS :

sSorc for Dunmy with raid bonus.
    Sblade in raid.
    sDen for dummy solofbuffed.

The best Stamina class is the one which can play with Bow/Bow build, 2H build, Dualwield build and have some great passives and group utilities.

So I would say sPlar is the best overall for DPS with all weapons and group utilities but POTL is bugged... So I suggest sBlade for raid, then sSorc then Sden, then sDK/sPlar.

The best for you is the best class that suits you :)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They all play great.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all good depends what you play the most my main is a stamblade and always will be even when the butchering to my class comes with Elsweyr.