Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted to Login menu

arijit_kayal
arijit_kayal
Soul Shriven
This is happening for the last three days . When i first get in game I get disconnected immediately. Then it disconnects multiple times. Also facing lags on battleground and dungeons . Didnt face this much disconnection issue earlier and all the ports in community given are already open ..HELP
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Having same issue! I log in, see 999+ ping and after a minute or two I either log out myself or game loggs me out to login screen. Want to point, that I bought game twice: first on steam, then on ZoS official page to get rid of steam problems with connection.
  • arijit_kayal
    arijit_kayal
    Soul Shriven
    on both its the same problem?
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    on both its the same problem?

If you're asking if I had experienced this particular problem with steam client, then I haven't tried to connect through steam since I bought the ZoS version around 8th of May, so I can't tell. But I had connection problems with steam client in the past. One time it didn't allow me to play for a whole month (October 2018).
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads about the lag and disconnection issues on the PC-EU server, this thread is being closed. You can find troubleshooting or continue posting the thread listed below.

Any ETA for the EU server??
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.