The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any ETA for the EU server??

The_Shadowborn
The_Shadowborn
✭✭✭
Yet again the EU server is down while NA is running perfectly fine. Wondered if we'd get a estimate in how long the server will be down for this time, glad my Eso+ is going to good use.
@W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
- Toxic Toads
- Noxious
- [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
[/s]
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    JUST QUIT ALREADY !
    I AM INNOCENT
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that this problem had to be fixed quick. But it would ne really nice if we have an estimate how long the server will be down so we know if we can wait it out or forget about it for the rest of the night.
  • Malik Battle-Born
    Yet again the EU server is down while NA is running perfectly fine. Wondered if we'd get a estimate in how long the server will be down for this time, glad my Eso+ is going to good use.

Sounding so entitlied. You should stop sleeping, working, studying, eating, washing cause your ESO+ is doing nothing there. I'd rather it be down then continue being in broken queues and constant disconnects.

Grow up
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭

Sounding so entitlied. You should stop sleeping, working, studying, eating, washing cause your ESO+ is doing nothing there. I'd rather it be down then continue being in broken queues and constant disconnects.

Grow up

Well maybe you should grow up because Sunday evening is literally THE time for someone who is working to play. So its not entitled or in any way wrong to at least ask a time estimate for a downtime scheduled in this timeframe.
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • dangerturk
    dangerturk
    Soul Shriven

Grow up

Are you working for Zenimax? Really don't get how people can 'stand up' for lazy or greedy companies, as if they are getting paid for it.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Grow up

But we still get broken queues, disconnections and servers down. :/ To fix a problem we got a rushed maintenance that even cant work at first. We always get 2 or 3 fixes until its up... to that current broken state :/
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Grow up

Funny you use the word entitled, cause that's exactly what you are when you're paying for a service.
    EU | PC | AD
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Currently we do not have an ETA we can provide as the issue is still being investigated. Updates will be posted here on the forums and on Twitter.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Currently we do not have an ETA we can provide as the issue is still being investigated. Updates will be posted here on the forums and on Twitter.

Thanks for the update ;)
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • Wolfblade
    Wolfblade
    Soul Shriven
    try this ...

ok guys this worked for me ... go to command prompt and flush the DNS Resolver cache ... the command is
    ipconfig /flushdns

my thanks to a guy in the Steam community forums from 2017 ... his name is CaptainPost ... here's to the Captain!
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO

I suggest you start from scratch with Elderscrolls Online 2.0.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And 103 again
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • GrimClaw
    GrimClaw
    ✭✭✭
    The issue is: you need a better server farm. Upgrade it. Or better, replace with something new.
    From all issues reported most are server load related.
    Edited by GrimClaw on May 1, 2019 10:10PM
  • legolas_aronb16_ESO
    legolas_aronb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Since my own thread was closed, I'm going to go ahead and add this:

A friend told me to try running a tracert command against 195.122.154.1 (found from an eso support page) where from step 10-15 the response time drastically went up. Upon checking the IP addresses listed, where it went up so much, I found out that prior to reaching 195.122.154.1 (located in Germany) I was rerouted to Washington, US, even though I am in europe. I compared it to my friends result, where I saw that he did not experience the same thing, instead he rerouted as expected through Germany. I've seen that this has been an issue in the past and it's mindboggling that europeans are STILL, for some reason being rerouted to USA, even after this has been a known issue for a few years.
  • legolas_aronb16_ESO
    legolas_aronb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Also @ZOS_BillE, the other thread you linked in my now closed thread is NOT an EU server issue but an NA one.
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Why my own thread was closed and I was redirected here? There is no answer here about lags and 999+ pings and disconnects! And there are no updates on the issue! Why redirect then?
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any Info on the EU Server endless loadscreens and getting logged out
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone experiencing high ping and latency while on the EU server, some of the steps in the article below can improve your connection to our servers.

What do I do if I have bad latency in game on PC/Mac?

As posted here, an increase in players is a contributing factor to the lag on the PC-EU server.
    Staff Post
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    For anyone experiencing high ping and latency while on the EU server, some of the steps in the article below can improve your connection to our servers.

As posted here, an increase in players is a contributing factor to the lag on the PC-EU server.

It dates to April 11 and says "2 weeks". It's May 20 now and Elswyr is coming soon. Does this mean we won't be able to play it with this ping issues?
  • Aionari
    Aionari
    ✭✭

That thread was raised a month ago, in that the resolution for the issue was stated to be within two weeks, it is now players fault that the server performance is still garbage?

Cool, nice to know that ZOS hates EU players.

BTW, Elsweyr is now live, and the EU server is still rubbish.
    Infernum aliud est populus!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we are aware of some login and loading issues affecting the PC-EU server after Elsweyr went into early access.
    Staff Post
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As posted here, we are aware of some login and loading issues affecting the PC-EU server after Elsweyr went into early access.

You're aware, but are you doing anything??? No.
  • arijit_kayal
    arijit_kayal
    Soul Shriven
    Unplayable ping around weekends ... yesterday i got ping around 230 to 280.. today its 340 to 600 .. and freezes .. whats the problem?? troubleshooting doesn't work