The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased Snugpod but its not showing up in my list of owned homes.

MonkLoHan
MonkLoHan
✭✭✭
I opened a ticket for this a few days ago but havent heard anything from anyone.

Platform: PC
Server: NA
Purchased: Steam

I purchased Snugpod with in-game gold. Had access for a couple of days, then, for some unknown reason, it is now showing as an unpurchased home.

Ticket: 190406-008021

This has never happened to me before.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonkLoHan

We have sent you a message about your ticket #190406-008021.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Response sent via email. Awaiting resolution.

• MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for response.

Snugpod was purchased by same character, during same login as when I purchased the Golden Gryphon in Summerset.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curiosity, can you travel to the home?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot. Its as if it was never purchased. I remember immediately after purchasing going through the part where it asks to "make primary residence" (or something like that) but I just cancelled out.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonkLoHan

Have you tried disabling add-ons in order to the snugpod to show up?

If not, remove your add-ons to see if that resolves the issue.
    Staff Post
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MonkLoHan

Have you tried disabling add-ons in order to the snugpod to show up?

If not, remove your add-ons to see if that resolves the issue.

Tried it. Still no luck.

Its like it was never purchased. Checked the Quest Journal under Housing and Property and it doesnt show that I've ever purchased Snugpod.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonkLoHan

If you are able to, respond back on ticket #190406-008021 to let support know the issue is not add-on related. If you have trouble re-opening your previous ticket please let us know.
    Staff Post
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    @MonkLoHan

If you are able to, respond back on ticket #190406-008021 to let support know the issue is not add-on related. If you have trouble re-opening your previous ticket please let us know.

Thanks. I responded via email to the original email they sent.

Is there another way to respond in-game?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonkLoHan

To contact support from within The Elder Scrolls Online, please do the following steps listed here.
    Staff Post
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    @MonkLoHan

To contact support from within The Elder Scrolls Online, please do the following steps listed here.

I really appreciate your support here.

Followed your advice, reached out to support, informed them it was not Add-On related. They asked again that I remove my Add-ons because they said it could be add-on related, I removed my add-ons (AGAIN), replied back to them on MAY 22 to let them know they were removed and here we are on May 25th and still no resolution.

April 6 - Ticket opened for issue with Snugpod
    May 25 - Issue still not resolved.

Needless to say I am not happy about this. Good thing its only Snugpod and not one of the Estates or Crown Store only home because I'd be super P.O.'d about it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MonkLoHan

After checking your ticket, customer support is currently awaiting your response with a request for more details about the snugpod purchase. If you are having any issues replying back please let me know.
    Staff Post
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate your help BillE, but I decided today to just go ahead and purchase Snugpod again with my hard earned in-game gold. I never heard back from anyone regarding the ticket. I disabled all add-ons and waited and waited and never heard from anyone. So, I just purchased it again at 6:39 PM PDT.

I mentioned this issue to a gal from Bethesda at your big event at E3 the other day here in L.A. Said, game is great, but please streamline your help process. Had to open a ticket to follow up on another open ticket I already had. So, here we are 2 months and 6 days after opening my ticket. I just had to bite the bullet and make the purchase again.

• Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was an unacceptable resolution you need to escalate your ticket.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.