The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The resto ult sucks, because...

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
...it fails to activate. Sometimes I spam it for what must be 5 seconds and nothing happens. It's not even when it's particularly laggy, although lag exacerbates it up to that 5 second mark. When that happens with an offensive ult, it's a missed opportunity. When it's the resto ult, you die.

As a magblade I do not have the luxury of time. A sorc might shield, then have time to burst. When I shield on my magblade, I only seek subsequent escape. My shields are usually too weak for anything else. When I try the resto ult while being focused, I frequently die, due to ult activation failure. I honestly have more success spamming shields. Sigh. So many broken things in this game.

I'm struggling to understand why this is. If only ZOS could implement some sort of priority system. When someone presses the ult key, that should IMO cancel and override everything else they were doing. At least that's what I'd wish for. I guess that might also cause things like the Snipe / Incap combo to stop working or be more difficult to execute, but that might honestly be a good thing.
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resto ult
    Shields

Templar skills: sweeps and HtD

I've had difficulty with these; especially Templar skills; a lot of people tribute it to lag bit I don't think that's it at all
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Precog tends to have the same issue.

Which might be better on your mnb anyways after the resto ult nerf
    Options
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're in for a treat next patch.

It'll suck even when it activates.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is the culprit
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resto ult
    Shields

Templar skills: sweeps and HtD

I've had difficulty with these; especially Templar skills; a lot of people tribute it to lag bit I don't think that's it at all

Reported months ago

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459804/honor-the-dead-is-broken-with-video#latest
    Options
  • MassiveFumes
    MassiveFumes
    ✭✭
    Just back bar temporal guard for minor protection.. bis for me
    Options
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is actually what I've done.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
    Options
  • MassiveFumes
    MassiveFumes
    ✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    That is actually what I've done.

:)
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    You're in for a treat next patch.

It'll suck even when it activates.

Life giver is not bad. Shame healing ward was nerfed; they should revert it for this reason alone.

8s minor beserk, 15s minor resist, strong main heal, 16s of a strong hot. It's very defensive.

Major force isn't offensive enough too. They should swap it to major beserk ;).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options