The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Confusion

Victor_Blade
Victor_Blade
✭✭✭✭
So, stamblades were overperforming in pvp and pve right? So zos decided to nerf stamblades to make them inline with other classes. But they nerf magblades too cos they were a lil overtuned in pve but absolutely garbage in pvp.

But after watching and doing raid dummy tests I see stamblade is still one of the best stamdps and still very viable for pvp while magblade is completely ruined?

What?
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    while magblade is completely ruined

When will these threads ever stop...
    EU PC
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I don't play one class/playstyle. I took the time to level 7 toons to max. Not max cp yet, but past 160.

If you don't like how something works, try another class. It might be that you need to broaden your gaming horizons.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »

So, stating my opinion against unjust nerfs against a class is bad and should be stopped?
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    I'm glad I don't play one class/playstyle. I took the time to level 7 toons to max. Not max cp yet, but past 160.

If you don't like how something works, try another class. It might be that you need to broaden your gaming horizons.

I do have a magsorc and magplar. While magplar is really good with the purge and "you can't kill me" button, sorcs are wah better at everything compared to magblade. Better heals, better shields, streaks, pets do damage, pets heal, pets can be used as meat shields, plus mages wrath, cfrag etc hits as hard as a truck. Plus sorc combo is way more reliable than magblade soul harvest fear merciless combo.

All of these advantages and you still think the magblade nerfs are justified?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, stating my opinion against unjust nerfs against a class is bad and should be stopped?

Making your own thread to talk about your opinion while there are multiple other current threads talking about the same subject is generally frowned upon and is a good way to get the thread closed as a duplicate topic, yeah.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭

Making your own thread to talk about your opinion while there are multiple other current threads talking about the same subject is generally frowned upon and is a good way to get the thread closed as a duplicate topic, yeah.

I get there are other threads that talk about the nerfs to magblade. But what I'm asking is how did zos's attempt to nerf stamblade end up in nerfing magblade with stamblade having little to no nerfs at all?

Minor berserk with minor vulnerability, shade, minor endurance for reave? I don't understand and thus the title of the thread.

Edit: typos
    Edited by Victor_Blade on May 19, 2019 2:07PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades weren’t nerfed in overall damage or DPS really. What happened was they lost their incredibly easy access to things like major defile and major fracture and minor beserk. For PvE this really doesn’t matter as you get those buffs anyway from a decent group and major define plays no part. For PvP they just need to build for those effects or give up more bar space like any other class.