Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Wasn't there an addon that posted daily provisioning writ to chat window?

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I could swear I had that going on for a while and I loved it because when I take my crafting dailies, Alchemical writ ends up on the top so I can see what I need to do there, and if I had a provisioning writ it would go into chat and I would know I needed to go to the provisioning station. Now I have to stop, open up my quest journal and switch back and forth between alchemy quest and provisioning quest to see what I need to do where. Does anyone know what addon that was? I had some incompatibility issues with a bunch of addons and had to uninstall and reinstall and swap a lot of them, so I just have no clue which one did the provisioning-to-chat thing that I liked. I miss it badly, it's slowing me down by a precious ten seconds when I do my daily crafting. xD
Edited by Minyassa on May 17, 2019 11:03AM
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be sure but sounds like CookeryWiz
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    For my daily crafting writs (besides Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter) I use 'ESO Master Recipe List' for provisioning and 'Potion Maker' for alchemy crafting.

All them are working fine and are a great help everyday B)

PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woufff wrote: »
    For my daily crafting writs (besides Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter) I use 'ESO Master Recipe List' for provisioning and 'Potion Maker' for alchemy crafting.

All them are working fine and are a great help everyday B)

I agree, Master Recipe List is great for the daily provision writ.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a good addon for *doing* the provisioning writ, it's the POSTING it to chat that I'm missing. I did used to have Cookery Wiz and it did not play nicely with Multi Crafter so I took it out, so it looks like that was it! Thank you!
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I've got a good addon for *doing* the provisioning writ, it's the POSTING it to chat that I'm missing. I did used to have Cookery Wiz and it did not play nicely with Multi Crafter so I took it out, so it looks like that was it! Thank you!

I don't know if you are using Lazy Writ Crafter - I do and it allows me to pick up every daily writ quests at once when I'm at the board - so I don't have to remember if I picked up the daily writ, because I did.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    Minyassa wrote: »

I don't know if you are using Lazy Writ Crafter - I do and it allows me to pick up every daily writ quests at once when I'm at the board - so I don't have to remember if I picked up the daily writ, because I did.

I am and I *love* it! The order I pick them up in, equipment first, puts Alchemical writs as my active quest, so now with the Cookery Wiz installed, when I grab those consumables writs I know instantly if I need to even go to the provisioning station and the alchemy station or if I can just skip those entirely.