The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can someone[level 50 players] explain something to me...

Lord_Hev
Lord_Hev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Was just curious, as I recently found a veteran rank 5 in a Grahtwood dungeon the other day.

How exactly does this work? I'm going to guess that he[or she] was here as an explorer from another faction that now decided to check out the Aldmeri Dominion side? If so... it seems weird to me, that they would have the same quests and be in the same "zone" as me... when they completely out-level the enemies at my level[which were in the 20s.]

Is this how the cross-faction thing works? What exactly are the veteran ranks? Do you keep getting stat increases?
Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
PC NA
  • Dagyr
    Dagyr
    From what I understand of it, that veteran player was one from your own faction who came back. When you go to another zone in veteran ranks, you're phased and can't see any of the little low-levels from the other factions.
    Options