The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Budget Xanmeer Mansion

Cage_Lizardman
Cage_Lizardman
✭✭✭✭✭
n5b0yk32lho6.png
x4uu6cf3tt9m.png
dog1btvgj8c8.png

For us poor lizards who don't want to spend the crowns.

Also please raise the furnishing limit, can barely use a quarter of this floating island properly and I covered half the pyramid in rocks since I couldn't use half the interior space anyway.
Edited by Cage_Lizardman on May 15, 2019 3:57PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome! :smiley:

The exterior structure looks very impressive and quite authentic, and the trees in the background really help with the immersion! Your creation could easily be one of the Saxhleel settlements that got drawn into Coldharbour as we see in the actual zone! You should be proud of your 'poor lizard'! :smile:
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow this is awesome. Nice work!
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some more pictures:
    e8u2umjpdtg0.png
    y6r0o6192trk.png
    i15neyhj1fwv.png
    gcndhhrmjjbl.png
    Lots of guar. Very important to have.
    jexb5x21ro9m.png
    3xl77az0c732.png
    pge8jdrkhbfl.png
    58iudrbyevi6.png
    On top we of course have a shrine to Sheogorath.
    giwjwszofn2m.png
    fcolua9v51vf.png
    Edited by Cage_Lizardman on May 16, 2019 7:27PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, it's nice to get a closer look at some of the areas you furnished in detail. The outside pen area with the argonian tarps and lanterns is very authentic! The interiors look surprisingly nice as well, great job making functional rooms inside your custom structure! My favourite shot is probably the great hall with the woven furniture and murkmire rug, tapestry and candles! :smile:
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is fabulous! What's great about building your own is that there is always room for expansion (if you haven't reached item limitation).

Personally, I prefer building a structure over decorating an existing one. Here's hoping we get some more open blocks of land, like Coldharbour but with sunlight and rivers, etc., so that we can build more luxurious homes for ourselves.

Thanks for sharing your creation! :)