The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When Will ZOS fix the issue with Dungeon Quest

kwinter
kwinter
✭✭✭
I doubt ZOS will response but I am wonder when will ZOS fix the issue about players leaving groups early before you can get the dungeon quest. I was unable to complete a quest before getting kicked from the dungeon when the other palayer's left. I did mention I had the quest but that didn't stop them from leaving. this has been an issue for over 3 years. I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed. Guess ZOS just doesn't care which is sad.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its effectively by design. ZOS wants to shut down dungeon instances after the group run is over, so they effectively chose a time limit after the group disbands and then the instance closes.

They could probably extend that time limit if they chose, though I wouldnt know to speculate on the impact that could have during high demand times.

The best solution for players, even though it obviously doesnt always work, is to ask the group to stick around long enough to let you turn in your quest.
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly it's easier then that allow prompt to show up when rest group leave for the player to remain in the instances extra amount of time. I am sorry its not hard it's just ZOS ahs chosen not to do anything
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    At least 5 min to run around for complete quest after that ... auto kick!