The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Aethereal - EP [PvE/PvP/Trade]

bethesdareigns_ESO
bethesdareigns_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello and Welcome to Aethereal!

This is a brand new guild that I've created in the Ebonheart Pact to do one thing. Enjoy this incredible world with friends. There isn't much to tell right now but once we get more members I am planning on setting up a website and a TeamSpeak server. Any and all ages are welcome! I do however intend to uphold a strict no "Flamming" policy.

I want a guild in which anyone can enjoy! So we intend to do everything Zenimax Online throws at us! (PvE, PvP, Trade, etc.)

We have only a few rules:
  1. Be respectful to guild mates
  2. Mind your tongue (keep cursing to a minimum, certain things that may not be suitable for say a 12 year old...)
  3. Help your guild mates, especially newer players

And that's it. Other than the age old cliche rule "Have fun!"

I mentioned above that this is a brand new guild. It is. I am the only member at this moment.

About me:

I am 22 years old starting school at Full Sail University with a focus on game design. I have served in the USAF for 4 years. Quite mature (even though saying so makes me immature, I believe) for my age. I love TES lore. I'm really easy going and really easy to get along with! I am also open-minded and take constructive criticism.

I have a lot more planned once we have a solid member base. Such as Raffles and other events!

If you are at all interested in joining, or just need to ask a question please reply here or message/mail me in game @ESO!

Current Members: 1/500 (updated as of 06/14/2016)
Edited by bethesdareigns_ESO on June 14, 2016 12:31PM
  • bethesdareigns_ESO
    bethesdareigns_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
    Edited by bethesdareigns_ESO on June 14, 2016 12:28PM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild still up?