The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serjustin19’s EMP Run Event/ PS4 EU. (Canceled for Near Future)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
EMP run has been canceled. Good chance never get emp within next 5 yrs (unless something changes) I been on every day sure. But RL is making me play only 2hrs a day. Won’t be possible for EMP run. (Many are OP than me to). It’s alright honestly to though.

It’s been 5 years I’ve played ESO. (PC 2014 included and none stop PS4 NA/EU 2015) The time has come, for me to get EMP. Calling all my Sisters and Brothers in Arms. All whom known me since 2015 PS4 EU. Are outmost welcome. I don’t care if you DC/AD/ EP. I will make my stand in the new 7 day CP Campaign. I will try be first of Many to get EMP. In that new campaign. Many from both 1st and 2nd Scourge. Many from both Haderus and Shor as well. I’ve made many EMP on all 3 alliances. All I’m asking is return the favor. (If anyone wish of course) To help me gain EMP. I’ve chosen a Home Alliance. Be Red, I’ve been red a lot longer in Shor. Please enjoy all the Zone Chat. Of course Zone Chat is free. It’s be going very interesting. Thank you all in advance for those whom going help me push and becoming red EMP. The time is for me to become one and maybe hopefully I become EMP.

Short version:

Serjustin19 EMP Run

Platform: PS4 EU

Alliance: RED

Where: The New 7 day CP campaign (replaces Shor)

Date: Sometime between June 17- June 30. (But be 1 whole week of endless play)

Whom may take part? Preferably all those whom know me since all of 1st/2nd Scourge, Haderus, Vivec and Shor. All sides are welcome to help me on Red.

(I expect many will oppose me to.) I will give further details later, once I know more of what happens in RL.

Edited by Serjustin19 on July 6, 2019 10:09PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to you! NA/PC here, so I can't offer more substantial support. I look forward to your recount of the effort!