The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Early release on the 20th

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
Will all aspects of the new release be available on the 20th or only the DLC part? For example, the new guild recruitment tool. Will that be dropped on the 20th of this month or on the 4th of June?
Edited by Earthewen on May 17, 2019 5:34PM
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    Will all aspects of the new release be available on the 20th or only the DLC part? For example, the new guild recruitment tool. Will that be dropped on the 20th of this month?

Will the new Cyrodiil campaigns be active on the 20th?
    Lethal zergling
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find anything in any articles about this but, iirc, Jewelry crafting was available with Summerset during early access, and bgs were available with Morrowind during early access. But with new PVP stuff being introduced idk. Bgs were originally tied to Morrowind and hinged on owning it; not so anymore. The new pvp stuff doesn't seem to hinge on owning Elsweyr, so no telling.

If I had to guess, all updates and changes will be implemented on the 20th.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping for a definitive answer from ZOS, as I do not find any information anywhere either. Been searching everything available, but no info. If it's just the characters and stuff, that's one thing, but is Cyro changing and the new tools dropping? idk.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @ZOS_GinaBruno could shed some light on this?
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything will be available next monday when we get patch 5.0.5, that's how it always works.

The Elsweyr zone and Necromancer class are restricted to those who have purchased the new chapter.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Will all aspects of the new release be available on the 20th or only the DLC part? For example, the new guild recruitment tool. Will that be dropped on the 20th of this month or on the 4th of June?
    Yes, everything in Elsweyr and Update 22 including the Guild Finder tool will be available on Monday for PC/Mac players.

Will all aspects of the new release be available on the 20th or only the DLC part? For example, the new guild recruitment tool. Will that be dropped on the 20th of this month?

Yes.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 17, 2019 6:02PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And for future reference Zos has never released only part of an update to save the rest for another week.

Edit: outside of any issue they have had getting something to work right on live. I do know there have been issues when they updated PTS and they worked around it but iirc that was character copy.
    Edited by idk on May 17, 2019 6:38PM
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even realize this was coming out so soon.... I'm *** broke right now!!!!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, everything in Elsweyr and Update 22 including the Guild Finder tool will be available on Monday for PC/Mac players.

Yes.

Out of curiosity, is console-release getting bumped up two days? It’s fine if it isn’t! Still have farming to do :)
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

Yes.

Out of curiosity, is console-release getting bumped up two days? It’s fine if it isn’t! Still have farming to do :)

Console release won't be till June 4th due to Sony and Microsoft's vetting process.
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    And when will the pre-purchase period end, @ZOS_GinaBruno ? June 4th? Or on Monday?
    Edited by Leocaran on May 19, 2019 10:37AM
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    Leocaran wrote: »
    And when will the pre-purchase period end? June 4th? Or on Monday?

i was wondering this too