Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chaos Guardian, Divine Guardian, Divine Protector

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
These are the 3 healing achievements for battlegrounds. I spec'd into full healing (I hate this playstyle) in order to farm these achievements but I'm finding them next to impossible.

Has anyone completed these? Do you have any tips to share?

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hear you, I'm thinking about the cumulative damage tanking one from holding the ball - it's only 10 million damage lol.

I like that they're rare titles, but circumstances have to be just right for healing up all those points in chaos ball. If your team dominates, you could get the team to stack up and all take damage from the ball while you heal as much as you can = premade.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten one of the three healing achievos, despite mainly healing in BGs.

It's not even that the healing numbers themselves are that high, it's that the gameplay doesn't really lend itself towards them--relic carriers want to score as quickly as possible, and they don't want to take damage on the way to scoring. The design of the game mode itself is at cross-purposes to the achievement.

...I suspect the easiest way to get them is to get in a pugstomp premade situation, hold both relics (or the chaos ball) and intentionally let one member farm heals.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear you, I'm thinking about the cumulative damage tanking one from holding the ball - it's only 10 million damage lol.

I like that they're rare titles, but circumstances have to be just right for healing up all those points in chaos ball. If your team dominates, you could get the team to stack up and all take damage from the ball while you heal as much as you can = premade.

For a couple games I had a friend grab the ball and spam Equilibrium to give me as much opportunity to heal as possible, but I still didn't make it... there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the match to reach those healing numbers on one person. :(
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are a dumb design and do not really work out if you play the objective. Best way to get them is to get some friend to que at the same time and you can control all 4 teams.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Solariken I’m trying to get chaos guardian one, did you end up getting it? If not maybe we can group up
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have Chaos Guardian on my main, but I also feel as though it's a really rare title, probably rarer than TTT or GH, so I take pride in it. You only wish you were as good as me @Solariken ;)
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »
    @Solariken I’m trying to get chaos guardian one, did you end up getting it? If not maybe we can group up

@stelegrega I haven't got these yet, if you're PCNA add me and let's group and talk strats.
    Froil wrote: »
    I only have Chaos Guardian on my main, but I also feel as though it's a really rare title, probably rarer than TTT or GH, so I take pride in it. You only wish you were as good as me @Solariken ;)

I also wish I was as humble as you lol.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh lol 😂. I’m xbox NA 🙇🏻‍♂️ @Solariken
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have Chaos Guardian on my MagNB healer. I got the achievement before they made it easier.

For me the trick was the right teammate. I had a DK on my team who was great. With Major Mending, Minor Mending, and Major Vitality on him (BRP resto) I was throwing out tons of Critical Heals.

The one I'm still working on is Chaos Champion.
  • thoughtseize
    thoughtseize
    ✭✭
    Chaos Guardian was the only tricky one. I accidentally got Chaos Guardian on my warden with offheals but still healed for 1m before actually getting the medal. It's the only title I really like wearing.
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20190912_235715.png

I feel cheated.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.