Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS response to our query if we will get rewards for the existing campaigns

Zodiac_
Zodiac_
✭✭✭
Are we serious? The response to the query if we get rewards for the existing 30 days campaigns since their duration conflicts with the Elseweyr release date is to close the thread?

If there is a section in forum rules that contradicts with basic principles of democracy that i am not aware of please point me to it

And also please provide a simple answer YES you will get or NO you will not get rewards for the presently on going 30 days campaigns

Thank you in advance
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that thread - I'd have to agree - it would have been nice for someone to check on it and provide a yes, no, we are not sure kind of answer...

it's like someone got annoyed at the question...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming no. My reason for that is I remember one campaign had to be reset in the last year for some reason that I cannot remember and it was mid cycle and there were no rewards given out.

But this occurred to me this morning too, and I do kind of care about where my ranking is, I like the gold jewelry what can I say. So I am a little bummed
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye, i was pretty mad yesterday when they closed the thread. Mad enough to even report that unprofessional mod response.

Lets hope they will gives us an answer here
  • ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that response was very rude and unprofesional. Similar to some toxic behavior of passive aggression in Cyrodiil. ;)
  • iris56
    iris56
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually curious enough to go read the other thread, which I hadn't seen. It was one of the most civil threads I've seen on here in a while. Its a worthwhile question and closing it rather than answering the question was just laziness from that mod. I'm sure it popped up on an automatic thing due to the bumps, but it only was bumped because no one had officially bothered to answer a very reasonable question. If the mod had bothered to look at the posts, they would have seen that.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all! To answer the original question, you will receive end of campaign rewards when you log in after maintenance completes on Monday. You'll also be getting a free campaign home selection as well.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • purp0se
    purp0se
    Soul Shriven
    Just to clarify, we will get the full 30 days rewards (i.e. 50x crystal geode for Tier 1 rewards) on Monday and not a scaled down version (similar to the 7-day campaigns)?
    GM of Invite Pending | PC NA
    vCrags HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS HM, vCR HM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what happened? lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO, if the campaign does not last the full 30 days, then you should not get the full 30 day reward. The fact that we will be getting any reward is pretty good.
  • purp0se
    purp0se
    Soul Shriven
    IMO, if the campaign does not last the full 30 days, then you should not get the full 30 day reward. The fact that we will be getting any reward is pretty good.

Totally agree with this, I just wanted to see if there was clarification as to whether these rewards would be scaled down due to the short duration of the campaign.
    GM of Invite Pending | PC NA
    vCrags HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS HM, vCR HM
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    purp0se wrote: »

Totally agree with this, I just wanted to see if there was clarification as to whether these rewards would be scaled down due to the short duration of the campaign.

I thought about it some and as I said in the other thread asking about it, it will probably be full rewards as it might be a hassle to create different scaled awards.
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all! To answer the original question, you will receive end of campaign rewards when you log in after maintenance completes on Monday. You'll also be getting a free campaign home selection as well.

Awesome thanks for the response
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zodiac_ wrote: »
    If there is a section in forum rules that contradicts with basic principles of democracy that i am not aware of please point me to it

Yea, the forums, any forum, is not a democracy. It is owned and managed by Zos as they see fit. I expect there is a reason that other thread was closed having nothing to do with asking such an innocent question.

It is nice that Gina did post the answer.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

muchas gracias senorita :)

although, i'm actually on console and believe our 30 day maps will end right around the same time as the chapter becomes available...i think this will be my fourth iteration of campaign names...not sure if there was any other prior to sept 2015...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 20, 2019 6:00AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like some people have gotten their rewards and a lot of people haven't. I sent a ticket and just got my 5 geodes in the mail from support.
    Edited by Tsar_Gekkou on June 8, 2019 11:01PM
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |