The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Announcing Provinatus

Albinopython
Albinopython
Soul Shriven
Modified Provision's Team Formation to include a big fat arrow in the center of your screen that directs you to the team leader.

Added player icon settings]
  • Individually set transparency for dear leader and teammates
  • Dead player's transparency can be set.
  • This enables you to hide teammates' icons while they are alive.

Provision's Team Formation
If I could only run one mod in ESO it would be Provision's Team Formation. It makes it super easy to know what is going on with your group. You can easily see who is injured or dead and easily find out where the rest of your team is.

Currently, most of the code belongs to Provinatus and his/her original mod is hosted here on ESOUI below is an excerpt from the description.
TeamFormation is a user Interface for The Elder Scrolls Online, designed to show the positions and health of your teammates, like a radar. I'm happy to share my addon with you, but please don't make a fork of this addon without my authorization.

I looking for German translation, and english checking for correct grammar and spelling of TeamFormation's settings. See this post.

You can easily see the positions and health of your teammates :

- Healers : See the position of damaged teammates so you can easily heal them.
- Leader : See the position of your teammates so you can easily decide what orders to give.
- Dps : See the position of teammates so you can stay near them.
- Tank : See the position of Healers & Dps who take damage so you can regain agro.
- All : See the position of dead teammates and their resurrection status.

Provinatus
If I could only run 2 mods, it would be Team Formation and Exterminatus Group Leader. However, Group Leader stopped working for me and inspired me to delve into Lua and ESO modding by recreating some of the features I loved most about Exterminatus Group Leader.

In the below screenshots, the part I created is the big arrow in the center of the screen.
Note: Provision has given his/her blessing to modify their code as long as I provide a link to the original mod and specify that I have modified their work. Provision has created a great mod and I only aim to build off of his/her work.

crown-down.png
res-crown.png
Finding a downed crown has never been easier.(The mini map is Votan's Minimap)

crown-bouncing-out.png
Arrow turns green as you face crown so you can stay on them while they rush to the next objective

follow-crown.png
You can watch your flanks while crown zig zags all over the place. (Not responsible for you jumping off a cliff)

settings.png
Control size and transparency of the crown pointer.

icon-transparency-menu.png
Control transparency of players' icons.

Source code is located on my GitHub page. Now accepting pull requests. If you have any problems with this mod or how to make it better, please raise an issue here.
Do you find yourself searching for group leader all the time? Check out Provinatus
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say I've just discovered this addon and it's an absolute game-changer for questing. Can't wait to use it in group content!
  • Albinopython
    Albinopython
    Soul Shriven
    That's awesome to hear! Glad you like it.
    Do you find yourself searching for group leader all the time? Check out Provinatus