The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Human behaving

EyelessCZ
EyelessCZ
✭✭
Hello,
I wrote that because IDK if its me or them or game or dungeons. I try to ask everyone of you, if its me who need readjust view on this problem.
I'd like to introduce myself first, shortly. I was for a long time single playing mmorpg player. Unable to join decent guild for example in Age of Conan. Here everything changes for me. I love delves, like even trials, well hate vMA XD, but I found myself very socialable person here in ESO. And delves became my personal hell recently. Here is why:

I created among other alts godly tank and very decent healer, god bless Alcast, and found out, that I am capable to be very supportive helpful and information sharing player. Its my personal victory everytime my random group with 400CP missfits without any knowledge of mechanics, actualy kill Velidreth or any other hard boss thanks to my advices and my tanking. They even show gratitude but for that I never do any of this. Victory it self is enough for me.

Recently, IDK last two months, I am victim of ninjapulling or kamikaze style so much more often, that I CANT go into harder dung with randoms. I have to wait for my guildmates. Or not go there. I am speaking even about Banished Cells II. Nobody these days listens and when they die, they continue with same mistakes! Even I am explaining mechanics, tell them what to do, when. When another failure, everybody elses is the blame. Me not being able to taunt more than 7 Daedroths in BC II, Healer is allways fake one and so on. Rudness and harsh language is common.

I hate to point with finger, but most of the time these troublemaker are DDs.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EyelessCZ wrote: »
    Hello,
    I wrote that because IDK if its me or them or game or dungeons. I try to ask everyone of you, if its me who need readjust view on this problem.
    I'd like to introduce myself first, shortly. I was for a long time single playing mmorpg player. Unable to join decent guild for example in Age of Conan. Here everything changes for me. I love delves, like even trials, well hate vMA XD, but I found myself very socialable person here in ESO. And delves became my personal hell recently. Here is why:

I created among other alts godly tank and very decent healer, god bless Alcast, and found out, that I am capable to be very supportive helpful and information sharing player. Its my personal victory everytime my random group with 400CP missfits without any knowledge of mechanics, actualy kill Velidreth or any other hard boss thanks to my advices and my tanking. They even show gratitude but for that I never do any of this. Victory it self is enough for me.

Recently, IDK last two months, I am victim of ninjapulling or kamikaze style so much more often, that I CANT go into harder dung with randoms. I have to wait for my guildmates. Or not go there. I am speaking even about Banished Cells II. Nobody these days listens and when they die, they continue with same mistakes! Even I am explaining mechanics, tell them what to do, when. When another failure, everybody elses is the blame. Me not being able to taunt more than 7 Daedroths in BC II, Healer is allways fake one and so on. Rudness and harsh language is common.

I hate to point with finger, but most of the time these troublemaker are DDs.

Harder content is best to run with friends and guild mates
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    EyelessCZ wrote: »
    I really don't think it's gotten any worse than it's always been. Maybe you're just unlucky with your PUGs.

In my experience, the most rude and impatient players are the ones who are farming something specific, which is understandable if they've run the same dungeon countless times in a row already. The ones who continue to make the same mistakes are often non-native English speakers, and/or don't understand how to interrupt etc.

And as someone who play exclusively as a DD, tanks are usually the most rude, seconded by healers. The worst DD's are the ones who think doing high DPS is a competition between themselves and me rather than a group effort.
    stam scrub
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the day and who you get. in my experience it always the most talkative dd. they are normally the lowest dps funny how that works.

bc vet is a typical dungeon that is not that hard if they would just listen. but no........ its the tank or healers fault. same story over and over.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PUGs are for easy dungeons or dungeons you know really well.

Harder Content has always been a crapshoot with PUGs. If you can't pull together 3 others, try to have one person you can do with, then use the GF. If at least half your pug knows what they are doing, you will have much better odds.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"