Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expand the craft bag to include furniture!

Ecstatica
Ecstatica
✭✭✭
I would LOVE for ZOS to include furniture in the Crafting bag! There is SO MUCH available, and more coming....

Firstly, it would be mega handy at sorting my mounting inventory crisis (I, like many, have a hoarding problem), and secondly it would save having to relog between characters to get bits which is REALLY inconvenient when you just want to be in the housing flow.

And finally it would fix another annoying quirk of the game, whereby if you place an item thats in your bank, then decide you don't like and take it back, its then in your character inventory instead of back in the bank where it came from.

Who would be able to resist an ESO+ sub with this feature added? xD
Filthy Gorgeous
(PC/EU)
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    awesome +1
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have stated on a previous stream that this can not be done due to the sheer amount of different furnishings, that will impact load times etc.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    They've already said they don't intend on this, despite us wishing for this. Managing furniture right now is the bane of my playtime. I waste so much time just searching for furniture across multiple storage homes. I can't even fit all of the furniture I want to add to a home in my bank at once (for just one home at a time). It's so frustrating.
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • matsuobasho
    matsuobasho
    ✭✭
    I second this request. With the increase of furnishing patterns, houses, and recipes, it's high time we can include our furnishing pieces in the craft bag. If not there, how about a specific furnishing bag?
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    I did wonder if it had been mentioned before and assumed it had, but searching to find out was a chore!!

It's a shame, I'd love to get properly into housing but I keep running up against this damn inventory problem. Having to wait to switch characters just to get an item is so frustrating.
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume Reoskit provided the link to Zos' ESO Live where they explain there is a technical challenge to the furniture bag as it is not like the crafting bag.

While technical challenges can be overcome it sounds like Zos is not interested in putting resources into that work.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the increase of furnishing patterns, houses, and recipes,

I'd love a book-binding system which allows you to (pay in-game gold to) combine the chapters of motifs into gold books. After Jubilee, one of my guild banks is nothing but motif chapters. Another of my guild banks is half full of recipes that I cannot bring myself to vendor.

Even without the book-binding, a storage system for recipes, patterns, and motifs would be awesome - their item codes do not vary, so that would be much more in line with the craftbag system.
    idk wrote: »
    I assume Reoskit provided the link to Zos' ESO Live where they explain there is a technical challenge to the furniture bag as it is not like the crafting bag.

I did. :)

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ecstatica wrote: »
    I did wonder if it had been mentioned before and assumed it had, but searching to find out was a chore!!

It's a shame, I'd love to get properly into housing but I keep running up against this damn inventory problem. Having to wait to switch characters just to get an item is so frustrating.

@Ecstatica - I bought the Coldharbour estate and use it as a warehouse for all my larger items. I have another house which holds smaller items (think smaller than a bread-box) on table tops. And another which holds plants. It's kinda fun, actually. I get to go shopping in my houses. :P Half of my storage coffers are also dedicated to furniture. Hoarding ftw! No swapping toons necessary to get at your stuffs. Just sharing how I've managed furniture, should it be of help to you.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really? No.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    I bought the Coldharbour estate and use it as a warehouse for all my larger items.

This isn't a bad idea actually. It's perfect for such use - I used to use my Psijic Villa for something similar but it was far from ideal for it.

Thanks. I will consider, but I already know if I do this I'll have the place filled up in no time and back to square one xD
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    please :s
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Online storage won't work for furniture, too many items.

However, Offline would be wonderful. And, then, give us a "Moving Van Cart" we can place in our courtyard that we can access the furniture storage.

Ok, not give us, this is ZOS, sell it in the crown store.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"