The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[VIDEO] Foyada Quarry | NO HUD | 4k ULTRA 60fps | Nvidia Shaders

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you play like this wtf? I can't even sustain 60 fps on lowest settings on my pc during any PvP content.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcagatayg wrote: »
    Do you play like this wtf? I can't even sustain 60 fps on lowest settings on my pc during any PvP content.

For battlegrounds 60fps is no problem for me, in cyrodiil tho in big fights near keeps my fps can drop as low as 20 if there are 100+ players fighting.

If you want good fps you need good CPU with high core clock. I am running i7740x oc to 5ghz.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you share your ingame video settings. Apart of fps, screen effects looks so perfect, especially visibility of untelegraphed ground effects.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Can you share your ingame video settings. Apart of fps, screen effects looks so perfect, especially visibility of untelegraphed ground effects.

@RouDeR Don't listen to that plebeyan who still thinks that ingame settings do anything for performance.

Give us your UserSettings.txt file that's in "C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live" folder!
    Just remove the line with this: "SET AccountName " so that you don't disclose your ingame ID.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UserSettings.txt has nothing to do with the graphics/shaders

I use Nvidia freestyle shaders, check out this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSi5hrOxvRE

My settings are
    Contrast
    - Contrast 30%
    - Highlights 0%
    - Shadows -10%
    - Gamma 0%

Details
    - Sharepen 15%
    - Clarity 70%
    - HDR Toning -28%
    - Bloom 0%

Color
    - Tint color 0%
    - Tint intensity 0%
    - Temperature 0
    - Vibrancce 30
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    mcagatayg wrote: »

For battlegrounds 60fps is no problem for me, in cyrodiil tho in big fights near keeps my fps can drop as low as 20 if there are 100+ players fighting.

If you want good fps you need good CPU with high core clock. I am running i7740x oc to 5ghz.

I get 4K 60fps pve with a old 4790K 4-4.4Ghz and nvidia 980ti. BGs drop in the 50's, and openworld pvp drops to a low of 18. Fun fact the same PC with a 1080p 144hz monitor also dropped into the teens openworld, but the pve performance was around 100-144fps.

This is way cool, will have to try this out.