The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Elsweyr Burns – Dragons in The Elder Scrolls Online"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
c7a1f2b6dffeb9e3ee827710b24c9ea9.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article "Elsweyr Burns – Dragons in The Elder Scrolls Online"

Dragons stalk the skies over Elsweyr, bringing a dangerous new threat to The Elder Scrolls Online. Learn about these monstrous beasts and how the team brought them to life in ESO’s latest Chapter!
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ach those dragons. Overheating sands that were previously the perfect temprature!

We may have no dragonborn. We do have an island full of angry Khajiit though.

Who knows yet we may even have some kind of ... moonsborn.

We will rid our land of these dragons - just right after a nap yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly curious abut how the dragons will play into the rest of the "Season of the Dragon" content. I'm also curious if the only dragons we'll end up seeing are the kind we have to fight. Especially considering the fact that, since ESO takes place in the Second Era, Nafaalilargus (the dragon who would eventually align himself with Tiber Septim) is still alive. So, not gonna lie, kinda hoping we see him (or at least some other Paarthurnax-ish dragon; by that I mean that one dragon who actually helps us, rather than wanting to do to us what Daenerys did to King's Landing).
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 15, 2019 4:38AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks great , can't wait, and i reiterate my previous request for ultra rare 'Dragon FLYING mount' (admittedly radical idea but with undeniably awesome potential) .

Heck, if not now (with Elsweyr + year of dragon) , when? ;)

• mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited!!!
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look so rad.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you. If you defy the dragon it will overpower you. But if you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its strength and power.
    Edited by Sylianwe on March 28, 2021 9:59PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹