The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Honor Guard? Black Rose Prison Motif Style

BrianLovesLisa
BrianLovesLisa
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it in the game yet?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it in the game yet?

No.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    Sometime around May 15.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preview from PTS testing I did way back (light armor) ...

L6yvu0s.png
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks all, in that case soon as I finish Soul Shriven style ( cadwells Silver ) I will have all the motifs in the game, Excluding Crown Shop exclusives :smiley:
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it be tradeable?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Will it be tradeable?

Yes, it's a motif ... so it will be freely tradeable / sellable.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With how difficult vbrp and the extremely low drop rate from normal, hopefully it will fetch a lot of coin 😍
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    With how difficult vbrp and the extremely low drop rate from normal, hopefully it will fetch a lot of coin 😍

Yeah im sure it will "fetch a lot of coin" cough 50k each :P
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

50K is not to bad, so long as its not stupidly high, excluding the big pieces which are always priced higher.

Personally would not pay much more than 30K for the smaller pieces and around the 90K and a little higher for the big pieces.

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »

50K is not to bad, so long as its not stupidly high, excluding the big pieces which are always priced higher.

Personally would not pay much more than 30K for the smaller pieces and around the 90K and a little higher for the big pieces.

Blackrose is not easy to farm... I'm betting, until we have the 6th Anniversary event, when they drop, the chest piece will be as expensive as Welkynar was, 250k +
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Blackrose is not easy to farm... I'm betting, until we have the 6th Anniversary event, when they drop, the chest piece will be as expensive as Welkynar was, 250k +

wait, 250k is a lot of gold?
    Lets just hope the add the book to the crown store so people can skip the grind.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lets just hope the add the book to the crown store so people can skip the grind.

Not to me.. .but to a lot of others it is... Oh, they'll add it to crown store, at the same time they launch in game, which I think is a terrible, money grabbing, practice on ZoS's part.
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to me.. .but to a lot of others it is... Oh, they'll add it to crown store, at the same time they launch in game, which I think is a terrible, money grabbing, practice on ZoS's part.

:p gotta compete against the money grubbing sellers that over price it.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigawatt wrote: »
    Sometime around May 15.

No mention of it here...

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56171
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream