The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What could I do in this game beside quests?

feranash
feranash
Hi!
I enjoy discording with friends while playing games. I find it hard however with eso, because questing is a big part of the game and I cant follow the dialogs with people screaming in discord.

Because of this I am looking for things to do in eso which dont include following dialog. Things I know of are:
-Material gathering
-Crafting
-Dungeons/Delves
-Pledges
-Thiefing
-PvP

Thing however is that pledges are 3 quick dungeons and its done. Im not always in the mood for thieving and gathering, and mycrafting is maxed out. Also I am not a huge pvp fan. Dungeons could be a fun acticity but I dont know what dungeons are worth to rampage through.

So my question to all of you! What do you do in your eso adventure id not doing the points stated above? And/Or do tou have some advice dor me what I could do to enjoy my time?

Thanks in advance!
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turn off voice acting (dialogue volume in the Audio settings)

Turn on subtitles

problem solved.... I hope you can read while people are shouting in your ears... :)
  • feranash
    feranash
    Haha I get the gesture but no I cant read and listen to people 😜
    Edited by feranash on May 11, 2019 10:33AM
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give me 1 million Gold :D

Just kidding, you can go Group Dungeon totally alone, i always find it funny (Unless you do with StamSorc, then it's boring easy), but you gotta be high level, and i do Daily Pledges on a lot of character, and if you think a DLC Veteran Dungeon is quick, wow
    Edited by yRaven on May 11, 2019 7:30PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing.

The true endgame of ESO.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy world boss runs - no quest dialogue involved.

Most dailies are good for that too once you have done their quest (if they have one) once.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Farduumkharis

^^ i Agree with @Watchdog - you would not believe what some people have created.

If youre looking for Interesting people, check out the bars in The Rift

(& Cheers to finding a good After-Party)

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    Housing.

The true endgame of ESO.

I agree, but not the TRUE Endgame, everyone know that Endgame is when you start buying Motif just to fulfil the ones you don't have
    Edited by yRaven on May 12, 2019 2:53AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    Completing achievements is a good source of ideas.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trials? Can't think of any where the dialogue is anything more than repetitive taunting or warnings to leave the trial.
  • Nevaee
    Nevaee
    ✭✭
    Kaspar is right too. After you maxed your gear decorate your home, collect multiple player homes, do achievements and explore and while doing this you will discover more stuff to do, maybe some more quests you did not see before. Complete your motif collections and every now and then there will be new events again.
    In Game EU Guild (German): Grollwerk