The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What future changes needed for Vampire

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭
The Vampire is in need of a update and new content. The Werewolves got a update and DLC and I am Happy for them. Now it is the Vampires turn. What would you like to see?

What future changes needed for Vampire 82 votes

Vampire skill revamp and DLC
59%
Cireous1mirgBigBraggdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOKlemenziusb16_ESOmann9753b16_ESONemesis7884AlienSlofPyr0xyrecuprotiteUntrustedExistenzArwyrShagrethTanis-StormbinderAhPook_Is_HereBughoundTheShadowScoutRampealEctheliontnacilVanthras79Elwendryll 49 votes
Vampire skill revamp
7%
AnhedonieCatchMeTrollingDracan_FontomChickenSuckerWildberryjackspacebandit 6 votes
Vampire DLC
15%
Donnasnowheart_ESOAimoraidkAndyMacGarethjolnirSolid_Metalpod88kkRR_DF_RaptorRedFakeFoxSilverPawsReaper_00Isojukkameraki 13 votes
None of the above, no change needed
9%
susmitdsricho262KeldheirVerbal_EarthwormtgrippaSergykidnsmurferJinxxy85 8 votes
To stake or not to stake, I don't care
7%
pknecronCerboltEnokarielEliteWarriordarkblue5P3x 6 votes
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire DLC
    i never played as vampire, but i do love to see other vampire centric content, like on Skyrim, vampire origin itself for me is quite intriguing and i love if ZoS explore those lore
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
    Options
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire DLC
    I’m happy with the vamp skills - especially sneak speed in Cyro and the regen. Idk it doesn’t seem broken and I’m not sure it needs any fixing.

Especially not ZOS fixing lol.

A vamp DLC would be awesome though. Definitely ZOS can bring that on.
    Edited by AndyMac on May 14, 2019 4:33AM
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
    Options
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole skillline needs a complete overhaul as the entire skillline is pretty much useless and Mediocre, it's passives are the only thing that make it useable at all. When it comes down to the storyline for the Vampires, it ends on a cliff hanger and is never brought up again. Adding in a "Dawnguard" like chapter for ESO would only improve the game, not harm it.
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampire skill revamp
    DLC would be cool, but skill tree rework is mandatory.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire skill revamp
    Skills need some rework, maybe add an extra one.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A full vampire skill line and a dawnguard dlc would be nice
    Options
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To stake or not to stake, I don't care
    The skills and passives could use a balancing audit but they all have niche uses and the whole regen bit is almost required in PvE with nearly no downside. When the avoidable AOE that'd kill you no matter what deals 25% additional damage who cares?
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampeal wrote: »
    The Vampire is in need of a update and new content. The Werewolves got a update and DLC and I am Happy for them. Now it is the Vampires turn. What would you like to see?

Burn easier than now.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires could make for a neat dungeon DLC... dwelving into a great vampire lair? That sounds like just the kind of thing spelunking adventurers would do, right?

And as for the vampy skills... well, they nor as much could use a complete revamp then some minor adjustments, additions and cliché stuff.

Like, why can't player vampires use the same skills like common bloodfiends? That shadowy teleport? Definitely should be added to their arsenal!

Like, why do Blade of woe and vampire feeding use the same mechanic and often select the wrong one? Why not combine them both into a "Bite of Woe" that counts for both feedings and assassinations?

Like, why does the vampire feeding just -stun- and not also damage? In days of blade of woe, it could at least suck away half their victims HP, right?

Like, why are lowly bloodfiends attacking their vampiric superiors? Should they not know their place and realize that this is not a meal, but another undead, and maybe all be "yellow" non-aggro towards player vamps?

Like, why do vampires swim like mortals? Should they not have some decent reason to avoid "running water"? Maybe a greatly reduced swimming speed, or maybe loosing magica at a steady, hefty rate while in water?

Like, why do vampires get food buffs? Should they not be incapable of those, yet get "recently fed" buffs instead? And possibly have the option of making "vampire" drink recipes with -actual blood- as part of the recipe that gives vampires only special buffs?

Like, why don't vampires have a way to store blood in alchemically treated vials for "later use" (to sip or to use in the aforementioned recipes)?

Like, why are vampires not illegal like necromancers are gonna be? Why not a "detection chance" per stage, say, 20% at 1, 40% at 2, 80% at 3 and auto at 4, with a "kill on sight" bounty if they find out you're a bloodsucking fiend... but also a "masquerade" skill to toggle that will lower your appearance and thus detection chance by one stage (meaning, zero chance and completely mortal looking when using that one at stage 1)

Like, why don't vampires have an "vampire sanctuary" where they can gather and sociualize with other vampy players, have vampire-themed gear vendors, and vampire-themed crafting stations, vampire-themed daily quests and pomme-se-sang NPCs to snack on... they -could- redo and expand the map for the initiation quest for that one, could they not?
    Options
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vampires should receive bounty from NPCs and be killed on sight by guards

that's all the changes we need :p

oh... got another one - they should burn in daylight to ashes
    Options
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ahah... Revamp.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    Options
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It needs what like we’re wolfs got. A full dlc + major changes. Vampires need 4-5 abilities and the ultimate get some major love. The ultimate is complete trash now.
    Options
  • mann9753b16_ESO
    mann9753b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for DLC and revamp, just because I want a DLC where my Werewolf can hunt Bloodsuckers^^
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for DLC and revamp, just because I want a DLC where my Werewolf can hunt Bloodsuckers^^
    That is highly unlikely to happen, considering the powers that be would not like to get a "cease and desist" latter from lawyers representing the "World of Darkness" RPGs or "Underworld" movies franchises...
    Options
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp skills are good enough. Unblockable CC is very good and it got it, plus a heal first tick of it. Mist is one of the best defense tools. The ult is again very good in any type of content, may not have the higher damage but that's because it has the healing part.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
    Options
  • Ildun
    Ildun
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC, story, quest and interaction with NPC. I hate to see dialogue option which ask about what is vampire...
    Options
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how WW is essentially an entire class and Vamp is a passive bonus with a couple of skills.

They are unique and different. If Vamp was to become more like WW it would just be a reskinned WW with magicka abilities.

If it was to get a rework, I hope they keep the same dynamic, vamp being a more passive oriented system with a couple of unique skills, WW being a more skill / class system.
    Options
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is highly unlikely to happen, considering the powers that be would not like to get a "cease and desist" latter from lawyers representing the "World of Darkness" RPGs or "Underworld" movies franchises...

Fun fact, vampire vs werewolves is not copyrighted.

Soooo unless ES randomly starts *literally* copying Underworld and World of Darkness word-for-word and ability-for-ability then no, this is literally not an issue.
    Options
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the things please
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire skill revamp
    Honestly none of the Vampire skills are worth putting on your bar. That needs to change. Make them stronger, rework them, something, anything.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • DarkerDreams
    DarkerDreams
    ✭✭✭
    Just fix the appearance of all things. I mean, why do all the tattoos and stuff fade, especially the body paint. It's paint, how does putting it on a vamp make it fade. And what about khajiit? Their fur changes and becomes paler but if they have have hair it stays the same color ??? Makes no sense. Stage one should leave your char looking almost the same as they originally appeared and then get worse for other stages since there isn't much benefit to stage one to begin with.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire DLC
    I can see a vampire DLC dungeon design like WW got, I like the skills and use them in PvE and PvP. I would hate to see a design like some have suggested that would make vamp like WW as that would ruin the line. Most of those suggestion are not well thought out since they are including a normal ult instead of a transformation ult showing the biggest of the flaws in their idea.
    Options