Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lyg progression group started its road and is recruiting

chetter_hummin
chetter_hummin
✭✭✭
hello guys!

The goals of this progression group will be clearing all pve content in game, but not just doing it for achievement but having clean runs, with less to no deaths, understand mechanics and proper execute them.

There will not be skin runs or some other achievements because they will come naturally with progression.

We will start with easier trials with the following achievements in mind. No death runs, speed runs, hm runs and progression will end in a certain trail after we get a certain score in leader boards. I don't care about being top tier in leader boards, we won't compete with others, but only with ourselves.

So the requirements are dedicated players that want nice and clean runs and want to improve themselves every run. We won't ask for specific setups for dds, and only some basic setups for tanks and healers.

We will start with trials that give no meta loot or skins in order to select peeps that wanna do content to achieve improvement with the group and not to achieve a title or a skin. Titles and skins will come with the work and effort of the group anyway.

. We will start with craglorn trials (probably vAA) and we will do the trial until we get a specific score in leader boards. After we achieve that score we will move to next trial.

For dds we need dps tests. Required dps will be 40k on 6m dummy without shock glyfs and max 13k pene.

Everyone who is interested pls whisper me with role, sets and parse if dd and additional questions if you have.

Raid days for now will be Tuesday and Sunday. As we wanna build a static group, please make sure u can come every run. Ofc rl or special events exceptions are not an issue. Also for a specific trial run, for progression purposes, it's necessary for players to play same role.

U can message me here on forums, on discord Chetter Hummin#8313 or send me an email in game @chetter_hummin

We need dds for now.

• chetter_hummin
    chetter_hummin
    ✭✭✭
    Update: we need more 4 dds, range and melee.