Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your reward for having high MMR ...

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
Organised Premade after organised premade after organised premade after organised premade. Im still waiting to complete the win three matches BG quest this week. Thanks ZoS, you make BGs really enjoyable for me.
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gig then is to round up some other solos and make ur own.
    Also tho some premades aren't, just good players who know how to win at BG rolling together, tight group, playing objectives etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add the 10+ minute queues to the reward list.

There's more premades now than ever for whatever reason. I've quit pvp temporarily. i'm not going to waste my time putting up a group and getting on discord to try and be competitive in a game that isn't competitive. If you get randoms, you ruin their playing time. If you get another premade and beat them, you just get bragging rights. No ty, not worth it.
    Beardimus wrote: »
    The gig then is to round up some other solos and make ur own.
    Also tho some premades aren't, just good players who know how to win at BG rolling together, tight group, playing objectives etc

If you're high mmr you tend to face the same players over and over. After a while you know who's a premade and who isn't. Who's a solo queuer and who isn't.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on May 10, 2019 8:20PM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are definitely more premades now then a couple months ago. When people complained about premades the response was form your own, so some people did.

I don’t have any issues finishing the quests solo queuing, but sometimes you get poor solo queuers again and again against the same premade. I just leave BGs for the day and do something else. Some days you dominate, some days you get dominated... it’s just how it goes if you aren’t coordinating your group.
    Edited by Iskiab on May 11, 2019 12:09AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Want to know the trick to beating an organized premade?......*leans in close and whispers* play as an organized premade....
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my experience today, can honestly be annoying but it helped with the process of learning a new build
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if your MMR went up for wins and down for losses, this issue would solve itself over time. From what I hear, the MMR only goes up which will eventually create this situation for everyone, regardless of your skill level. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if your MMR went up for wins and down for losses, this issue would solve itself over time. From what I hear, the MMR only goes up which will eventually create this situation for everyone, regardless of your skill level. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

No it’s more to it because there’s some people I’ve never seen again after reaching high mmr. Played multiple characters just to end up fighting the same people. Low mmr can be a good break from the tryhards, just too easy.
  • MannKurt
    MannKurt
    ✭✭
    You load sixteen tons, what do you get?
    Another day older and deeper in debt
    Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
    I owe my soul to the company store
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got out of a match where green violated everyone else. Especially this 1H&S/2H Dragonknight with a pocket healer. God damned invincible. Whats the point of the fighting when your loss is already decided from the start?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't care. They absolutely refuse to learn from the mistakes that every other mmo with pvp made in the past two decades and instead double down on the same decisions that drove players away from instanced pvp in other games. They're completely out of touch with their playerbase.

It doesn't solve this issue over time because as your k-value becomes more and more "accurate", you lose less and less MMR points for losing. You could go 2-10 every single day in the next few weeks and only lose a handful of points because the losses barely budge your MMR. This is why other games have seasons or some kind of decay, but that doesn't seem to be the case in ESO.
    Edited by ecru on May 12, 2019 4:00AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I just got out of a match where green violated everyone else. Especially this 1H&S/2H Dragonknight with a pocket healer. God damned invincible. Whats the point of the fighting when your loss is already decided from the start?

Even in my lower mmr bracket that I'm currently in if one team has even a half competent healer it's gg.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    A no MMR solo queue option would be a breath of life into what has become a stale form of PvP. The implementation of MMR has made it so I play the same 10-15 people day after day. Variability and adaptability is thrown out the window when there's no one new to fight. For a game that totes a 10 million plus active player base (across 6 servers), this is disheartening.
    Edited by Qwazzy on May 13, 2019 8:37PM
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please delete TDM on high MMR. Most boring thing :s
    PC EU - DC only
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qwazz wrote: »
    A no MMR solo queue option would be a breath of life into what has become a stale form of PvP. The implementation of MMR has made it so I play the same 10-15 people day after day. Variability and adaptability is thrown out the window when there's no one new to fight. For a game that totes a 10 million plus active player base (across 6 servers), this is disheartening.

Yeah I would like to see a solo option implemented but I don’t know about it having no mmr. Would be too unpredictable.

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a great idea. I don’t know if ZOS has given up completely on BGs or what, adding terrible designed maps isn’t breathing life in to this redhead step child that is BGs.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a great idea. I don’t know if ZOS has given up completely on BGs or what, adding terrible designed maps isn’t breathing life in to this redhead step child that is BGs.

I really dislike the newest map myself
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really dislike the newest map myself

I say give us new BG gear sets. Haven't we had the current selection long enough?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is high mmr bgs , basically a bunch of magika ranged casters ever since the patch.
    Really dislike how pvp feels ever since the patch
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mitaka211 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is high mmr bgs , basically a bunch of magika ranged casters ever since the patch.

High mmr games have been dominated by magicka ranged classes since they nerfed swift.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on May 22, 2019 12:11PM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The reward could be better.

Take off the first or second place part from randoms.

I do get better fights at higher MMR. But it blows having to fight the whole 15 minute in death match or whatever and then get shafted on the reward. Those good fights and close matches should pay out better.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477137/bg-ques-can-we-get-acknowledgement#latest

Made new post in general to gain more exposure to the issues of BGs.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477137/bg-ques-can-we-get-acknowledgement#latest

Made new post in general to gain more exposure to the issues of BGs.

Good luck mate. I just leave BGs now when I'm up against organised premades. I'd rather take the deserter tag.
    Edited by Weesacs on May 30, 2019 4:53PM
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Mitaka211 wrote: »

High mmr games have been dominated by magicka ranged classes since they nerfed swift.

That’s just not true, at least on PC-NA. Since the patch it’s definitely different
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Arzharo
    Arzharo
    ✭✭
    What do you mean? You're not having fun against 3 magsorcs + magplar healer in every team but the team that queued solo?
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The reward for high mmr is getting to enjoy coordinated sleetstorm, dbos and negate combos back to back with stalled out matches lasting the max duration.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I queue solo.

I also like to staple my nut sack to my thighs.

Don’t judge.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are games where 4 man premades are being matched against 3 man pugs. You honestly couldn't make this *** up.
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I queue solo.

I also like to staple my nut sack to my thighs.

Don’t judge.

And even with that excruciating pain from stapling your nutsack to your thighs, you still probably have a better experience doing that than queuing solo on a high MMR character.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope theyll implement an actual MMR system where we can see our rating + MMR leaderboards and also be able to lose some...
    Then I might be inclined to play BGs again, this ultdump, double healer, ice-blockade fiesta gets boring if you play more frequently than 1 BG a week.
    But I guess thats too much to ask from ZOS if they cant even keep the PC-EU servers running.