The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Skill Line - Cannot pick up pledges

Leionidas
Leionidas
I've talked to the quest starter for the line. Got the skill line going but when I go to the undaunted, I cannot pick up the pledges at all. Unsure what to do because I need the keys for the shoulders. D=
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can when you reach level 45 and follow the instructions in the mail that you get.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    @Dojohoda I'm CP233. I read the note but apparently it didn't register. I'm just making sure there was nothing I could do before I messaged customer service.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited to add more info: The undaunted mail would have an attached invitation letter in it. You have to read the letter to get the quest prompts. Assuming you did the steps to get the undaunted skill line, the first quest prompt is to sign the guest book.

Did you sign the guest book at the undaunted enclave? After signing the book, you can talk to the pledge quest givers.
    Edited by Dojohoda on May 11, 2019 2:12AM
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    It's not letting me interact with the book.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you still have your undaunted invitation mail, read the attached letter.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    I do not. Reason I'm asking. Seems I'll have to contact customer service.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, if your letter is gone and you have no quest prompts, then I believe you are correct.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    Thank you @Dojohoda for trying to help. I went ahead and put in a ticket. =D