The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Josajeh and Emile Oncent post-quest

PrinceShroob
PrinceShroob
✭✭✭✭✭
After finding Ulliceta gra-Kogg in the Temple of Ire in Orsinium after completing "Half-Formed Understandings," I wondered if anyone has found Josajeh after the Psijic questline or Emile Oncent after "Murder in Lillandril." Josajeh said that she'd be heading back to the Alik'r and the magister told me that Emile would be sent back to Stormhaven.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to know this as well. During a Summerset quest I just completed, I helped send Emile to prison in Stormhaven for the murder/not murder of Haladan, per his weeping request. Now I'm wandering around Wayrest, hoping against hope that I can find both a prison and Emile within it.

HAS ANYONE FOUND EMILE ONCENT IN A PRISON SOMEWHERE IN STORMHAVEN?

Please tell me this is a thing they did. It would make me so happy.

Because now I'm now obsessed.

I have to find Emile and see how he's doing :confused:
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't see either of them again :( I'm hoping that somewhere in one of the zones I'll run into them
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    I told the truth, no fake history, no fake news, no fake biographies please.

Thanks
    R. E.