The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/MAC EU] | Khajiit Royal Guard NEEDS YOU [CANELLED]

Dalitrox
Dalitrox
Do you want to join the Khajiit Royal Guard guild? We accept recruitment of new and older players at ESO.

Surely you have a question, so I'm in a hurry with the answers:

1. Is the guild only for players who play the Khajiit race?
No. The guild is open to any player regardless of the race he or she plays and the alliance he belongs to.
2. How many members are in the guild?
Currently, I'm only the guild's administrator, but I'm open to other players.
3. Can I invite friends to the guild?
Of course, only everything must be agreed with the guild's admin.
4. Is this a guild for PvP or PvE players, or for both types of players?
Generally, the guild is open to both types of players, but for guild members who are from another alliance, I suggest you stick to your alliances (unless you prefer to fight for another alliance).
5. From which level of character do you accept the guild?
We will accept everyone even if someone is just starting to play at ESO. We are ready to support and help new players.
6. What activities will be done?
Dungeons (on a normal and difficult level), delves, bosses and much more.
7. Where can I find you if I want to join the guild?
You can find me in Auridon just next to the port (because I do not like staying near the wayshrine). I am Kahjiit. The picture will be attached to a better diagnosis. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZJwaZS175rhpK1d4WR0huoejfDxNYacJ
8. Will there be any notifications about meeting or gathering a team to fight in dungeons or with a boss?
It would not be best to give information on Twitter, but I will also try to guild chat.
9. Will there be any recordings of the achievements of a guild or something similar?
Very likely. I'm currently trying to make live broadcasts and more videos on my YouTube channel more often, so it can sometimes be something to do with it.

Ok. Since probably everything is already known, it's time to move on to the rules of the guild. I just have to inform you that all serious offenses will have consequences and will be tracked on a current basis.

1. Be polite and tolerant to other players. Even if someone makes a mistake while doing dungeons or defeating the boss. Everyone has the right to error.
2. All racist texts and notifications will be considered as a priority case.
3. We do not troll the other players or members of the guild in a way that makes the game uncomfortable or annoying other people.
4. The Guild Command will inform you of any events, but also warnings or the player being removed from the guild.
5. Rules for alerting a player and throwing him away from the guild:
* there are 3 warnings when trolling other players and being unpleasant to others. The next one is being expelled from the guild;
* with racist texts that offend the player there are 2 warnings the next time you get fired from the guild;
* if the player bothers others, insults and does not respond to instructions, he can be thrown even without informing him
* all stereotypes are not welcomed (there are only instructions with them, but if there is too much, there will be a warning, and if they do, they will be expelled from the guild);
6. Any complaints regarding violation of any rules should be reported to the guild's admin or deputy.
7. :) Nice to spend time. :)
8. It's best that everyone talk in English so that everyone can understand each other.

If you would like to set up a Guild Discord server, please send me a private message on Twitter.

Topic is canelled!
Edited by Dalitrox on January 7, 2021 12:08AM