Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleakrock & Blackbriar Barter Co: Two of Tamriel's Top Trading Guilds (PC-NA)

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    @Scott_Schroth_ESO & @santerai - added to Blackbriar. Welcome :)

@WeRJustFriend - we tried adding you, but @Justfriend returns an error. Are you sure that's your name in game? Remember, we're a PCNA guild.

I am sure my name is Justfriend and im play at NA server with PC....

Here's what we get:
    Capture.PNG

We've tried multiple times, and in both our guilds.
    Edited by reoskit on May 9, 2019 3:15PM
  • WeRJustFriend
    WeRJustFriend
    Soul Shriven

@WeRJustFriend - we tried adding you, but @Justfriend returns an error. Are you sure that's your name in game? Remember, we're a PCNA guild.

Here's what we get:
    Capture.PNG

my character selecting screen:

3wCb0Iy.jpg
  • WeRJustFriend
    WeRJustFriend
    Soul Shriven

Here's what we get:
    Capture.PNG

my character selecting screen:

3wCb0Iy.jpg

X3yYaAt.jpg
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, it's too tiny for me to read.

If your character is Justfriend, that's different from your account name, which is an @____
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the blown up version.

How odd. Did you change your name recently?
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll PM you so we don't clutter up this thread. <3
  • cheehou335
    cheehou335
    Soul Shriven
    Invites sent for @zothane @Copper007head @SkellyPotato @Vicious.Potato. See you folks in guild!

@WeRJustFriend @cheehou335 @PapaGhosty - We need to know which guild you want: Bleakrock (Rawl Kha), Blackbriar (Mournhold), or first available.

Hi, im fine with first available.
    @cheehou335
  • PapaGhosty
    PapaGhosty
    ✭✭
    Invites sent for @zothane @Copper007head @SkellyPotato @Vicious.Potato. See you folks in guild!

@WeRJustFriend @cheehou335 @PapaGhosty - We need to know which guild you want: Bleakrock (Rawl Kha), Blackbriar (Mournhold), or first available.

First available is fine :)
    @FauxCohort
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭

We (Vicious.Potato and SkellyPotato) didn't get an invite. It still goes to notifications, correct?
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, @ViciousBunnii. Maybe yesterday was a bad day for invites. We got several people in, so who knows.

We'll resend the invites. (And yes, they show in notifications.)
    Edited by reoskit on May 10, 2019 12:40PM
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Odd, @ViciousBunnii. Maybe yesterday was a bad day for invites. We got several people in, so who knows.

We'll resend the invites. (And yes, they show in notifications.)

Sounds great! I'll make sure we both log in later tonight without addons on, just in case that was the issue. Thanks!
    PC/NA

• reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ViciousBunnii - invites sent, but we're incredibly close to full. There is a possibility your invites won't be there; we may have over-invited. Take a look asap and accept if you've got 'em. Otherwise, we'll get you two in right after we run a purge.
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    @ViciousBunnii - invites sent, but we're incredibly close to full. There is a possibility your invites won't be there; we may have over-invited. Take a look asap and accept if you've got 'em. Otherwise, we'll get you two in right after we run a purge.

Ah that must of been it! I actually got in (at 500), but my daughter didn't. I will let her know she will be on a wait list until the next purge. Thank you!
    PC/NA

• rgrmax
    rgrmax
    Heya Reo and the other Blackbriar gang. I was on a cool down break for a bit but with the new expansion coming going to come back and play again. Used to be part of this guild and if room want to be in it again. Appreciate the invite once more if possible.

User ID is @rgrmax
    Baindarr is my toons name
  • MartinTheTrue
    MartinTheTrue
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! Could I please get an invite for Blackbriar? I would love to join you guys.

@MartinTheTrue

Thanks! See ya!
  • brannigan1973
    brannigan1973
    Soul Shriven
    Need an invite please if a spot opens. Doesn't matter what location. Current guild not working out the location is bad. I plan on selling a good amount. @brannigan1973.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent to @rgrmax @MartinTheTrue and @WeRJustFriend

I see the daughter potato got in this morning, so I think we're all set!

Thanks for your patience, folks. We capped out and needed to purge before getting you in. <3
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, ofc. The moment I say we're all caught up. Invite sent, @brannigan1973
  • Shepyrd
    Shepyrd
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning. When space becomes available, please add me to Blackbriar. @Shepyrd

Thank you.
  • Brandonmg94
    Brandonmg94
    Soul Shriven
    Hey sounds like a great community, would appreciate an invite to the first available.

@Brandonmg94
  • Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite to the Mournhold guild

I'm returning after a hiatus on PC. CP525, and used to be a trader in this guild a while back.

@AuronXavier
  • benjb83
    benjb83
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would be interested in joining. Tried to PM but I get an "Account not found" error all the time.
    If there is a place in Mournhold, I would be happy to join!

Cheers
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @benjb83 - You may be trying to whisper when bbcguild is offline. Mail always works best.

That said, are you PCNA? If so, what is your @name in game?

Everyone else - invites coming soon! <3
    Edit - @Freeman @Brandonmg94 @Shepyrd - Invites sent. Welcome!
    Edited by reoskit on May 15, 2019 5:40PM
  • benjb83
    benjb83
    Soul Shriven
    @benjb83 - You may be trying to whisper when bbcguild is offline. Mail always works best.

That said, are you PCNA? If so, what is your @name in game?

Everyone else - invites coming soon! <3
    Edit - @Freeman @Brandonmg94 @Shepyrd - Invites sent. Welcome!

I have not thought about mail... :P I shall do that..
    I am PC/NA, yes. My ingame name is @benjb83

Cheers
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite whenever a spot comes up. Been searching for a trading guild as it's time I start selling again. My username is @PocketNova in game as well.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • rgrmax
    rgrmax
    Invites sent to @rgrmax @MartinTheTrue and @WeRJustFriend

I see the daughter potato got in this morning, so I think we're all set!

Thanks for your patience, folks. We capped out and needed to purge before getting you in. <3

Dang, I just logged in and it looks like the invite went away. Will keep checking Reo.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @benjb83 @PocketNova & @rgrmax - we're full up atm, but you guys are the tippytop of our waitlist.

Soooon!
  • rgrmax
    rgrmax
    @benjb83 @PocketNova & @rgrmax - we're full up atm, but you guys are the tippytop of our waitlist.

Soooon!

Ok, thanks Reo!
  • rgrmax
    rgrmax
    rgrmax wrote: »

Soooon!

Ok, thanks Reo!

I just got the note when I logged in to accept join request. Back in the guild again, thanks and got some raffle tics already.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Soooon!

Ok, thanks Reo!

I just got the note when I logged in to accept join request. Back in the guild again, thanks and got some raffle tics already.

Welcome back :)