The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - Abnur Tharn"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
6e26712a46387e81a6349102b91951e6.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article "Meet the Character - Abnur Tharn"

One of the original Five Companions, Abnur Tharn is well known within Imperial circles as both a powerful battlemage and cunning politician. Learn about the Grand Chancellor in our latest Meet the Character!
Staff Post
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be more interested in solving last pts fiasco
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abnur Tharn: all that power and cunning, but he still can't hold a portal indefinitely.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand why you guys do it, but I always feel a strange melancholy that time is frozen in ESO. The Soulburst happened 4 years ago when the game launched, and even though 5 years have now passed, it still only happened 4 years ago.

I personally preferred the approach in the early DLCs, when you could find letters between NPCs that showed the passage of time. It's too bad that following a chronology isn't really compatible with the One Tamriel philosophy... which I also love.

I'm a complicated person.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHERE IS THE AMULET OF KINGS?!
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe we've already met, haven't we? XP
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More of this please - was short, but good fun. Alfred Molina is a very cool actor and a great voice artist.
  • Vand3ers
    Vand3ers
    ✭✭
    One of my favourite TES characters!