The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

does the elsweyr digital ce upgrade comes with summerset?

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
The Elsweys digital collectors edition upgrade, does it come with morrowind and summerset?

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, I´m afraid that upgrades only include the given chapter. To get both Morrowind and Summerset with the new Elsweyr chapter you have to buy also base game.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, I´m afraid that upgrades only include the given chapter. To get both Morrowind and Summerset with the new Elsweyr chapter you have to buy also base game.

I can confirm that. I asked support about that few months ago.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do know that eso+ gives access to morrowind now and probably summerset in the future.
    So that is another way to get access.

ESO+ gives access to all dlc's, gives bonus exp, the craft bag and more.
    So consider that option.
    Do note eso+ does not unlock the warden profession. that has been moved to crowns shop.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted to buy elsweyr for a friend, so he can get access to summerset.
    But steam wont let me buy the pre order of regular elsweyr because he already owns the base game and morrowind.
    And upgrades dont come with summerset, oh whelp, then he will just be a base game noob, lol.
    And I can only buy in steam.
    Edited by russelmmendoza on May 9, 2019 11:44PM