The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friend/quest partner for late night fun and questing :)

Dashiel20
Dashiel20
✭✭
hi there! very new to the forums not new to eso though. been playing for I think 3 years now just never used the forums. I'm looking for one or MAYBE two people to quest with, be social, and just overall have a good time playing eso. although I have played for a long time I really just want to do something casual. no intense trials no intense dungeon runs. just casual questing and having fun with a friend. in the title I said late night fun because most of my time during the day on eso is trials and guild stuff. so I would prefer a friend who can play at around 10 pm, MST and play for about say 1 to two hours depending on whats happening. A few things to note are I do have 15 characters i can quest on however most have already done atleast one quest or so. that means we might have a quest I've already done but more than likely ill be able to do it. in the case that I cant im willing to follow you until your caught up with me. also as much as I hate to do this if i get too many responses ill have to turn most of them down as im mainly looking for just one friend to quest with, at most two. so sorry if i turn you down its nothing personal :(.anyways one last thing, I want voice communication so discord is a must sorry :( thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope someone can be a friend and do some quests with me :) my @ name in game is Dashiel20 message me either in game or in this post if your interested. thank you in advance! PS: If its not too awkward for you I do have a scrolls of mara if you want that increase to XP
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take you up on this but it sounds like you're on PC and I'm on Xbox. You don't need discord for voice comms on Xbox. I live in mountain time and mostly play at the exact time you're looking for. I wish you luck finding someone as its fun to have another person to help with some of the more difficult content.
  • Dashiel20
    Dashiel20
    ✭✭
    I would take you up on this but it sounds like you're on PC and I'm on Xbox. You don't need discord for voice comms on Xbox. I live in mountain time and mostly play at the exact time you're looking for. I wish you luck finding someone as its fun to have another person to help with some of the more difficult content.

Funny thing is I just recently got an Xbox a little bit ago. Even got eso for it. I can play on Xbox too if you want. I figured no one would reply so I started my time at night on Xbox haha. My gamertag is same as pc too, Dashiel20.
    Edited by Dashiel20 on May 9, 2019 7:55PM
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dashiel20 do you have Elsweyr? I'm spending all my current time chasing dragons and doing dailies hoping to farm furniture plans and the Anequina motif.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me a message if you like - shadokatph66.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Tinder ?