Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Face False Gods in Sunspire, Elsweyr’s New Trial"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
bb54fa3e03c0c4bdd96fd185c712047e.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article "Face False Gods in Sunspire, Elsweyr’s New Trial"

Claiming to be the Avatar of Alkosh himself, the golden Dragon Nahviintaas and his followers have occupied the Temple of the First Cat. Learn about Sunspire, a new 12-player Trial coming with The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr!
Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. In the trial. I thought you meant NBs in Cyrodiil
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this like the time yes that the old man with the venison farm claimed to be the true spirit of Fishmas?

Hope he is still stuck in a chimney somewhere in Vvardenfell and has to listen to all the grumpy elves complaining about their presents forever after.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    Typo: "Pelinal Whitstrake"
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks pretty darn cool to me and can't wait for JUNE yep!

Although...imho...a really legit reward for completing all 'achievements' would be a FLYING Dragon mount (with FIRE or frost breathing animation, that would debuff---insignificantly for fun---anyone hit below for like 10 seconds) .

Just sayin' B)

Edited by NeeScrolls on May 9, 2019 9:59PM
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    If they have flying mounts, I hope they also have castles and cities in the sky to go with it. 😻😻
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trial... trial... trial... not trail, trial.
    If even ZOS does it in official articles... :(