Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX NA constant disconnects

Karivaa
Karivaa
✭✭✭✭✭
I am having constant disconnects and lag in cyrodiil. It is not my internet etc. I even reinstalled the game last night. I’ve hard reset many times. This morning I am getting error 307.
Edited by Karivaa on April 2, 2019 1:20PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 just indicates that you've been disconnected from the game. You may want to try waiting for 30 minutes before logging in again. Switching between megaservers can also help with the disconnections you're getting in game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Error 307 just indicates that you've been disconnected from the game. You may want to try waiting for 30 minutes before logging in again. Switching between megaservers can also help with the disconnections you're getting in game.

Why am I getting disconnected so much?

• Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just dcd going into a delve in cyrodiil. Can’t log back on.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I am having similar issues in cyrodiil. Sometimes when I travel from keep to keep the load screen comes up and the elderscroll icon stops moving. I end up having to quit the game and log back in. If I get killed in combat and choose a revive location, it gets stuck with the new map guide but it’s stuck between the look of being dead and the map/quest screen. I have to log out and back in again. Seems like the new quest section addition to the map has created more problems in PvP. I see more random load screens while riding across cyrodiil or in combat than I used to. Sometimes 2 in a row. Seems to hit everyone at the same time. Also have had part of the keep wall disappear out from under me when not under attack. It happens if I set up a seige weapon on the wall and launch it at fighting in the field before they get to the keep. I end up losing my seige weapon and falling outside the keep. Eventually the wall returns. Seems like a ton more issues since wrathstone update.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reinstalled ESO, hard reset at least 3 times a day and today Charter is coming to check my modem. Funny thing is that I suspect it is not on my end. I wish they would fix the game.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a new modem today and dcd in a delve in Vivec. Can confirm it is not me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Another troubleshooting step that can help resolve disconnections is clearing the Mac address on your Xbox One.
    1. Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
    2. Navigate to Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
    4. Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
    5. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
    6. When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.

If clearing the address doesn't improve your connection stability, we recommend opening a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Another troubleshooting step that can help resolve disconnections is clearing the Mac address on your Xbox One.
    1. Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
    2. Navigate to Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
    4. Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
    5. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
    6. When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.

If clearing the address doesn't improve your connection stability, we recommend opening a support ticket.

These don’t solve the fact that your servers performance is underwhelming to put it in kind words.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrading to a SSD almost eliminated this issue for me 2 years ago. The SSD seems to handle the loading in Cyro much better. I have a XBOX 1X and a external SSD.

Since the last update I have experienced one loading screen with a non-moving circle. I did have to hard quit the game and start over. It is possible I am just the lucky winner in gaming life, but I am sure the SSD has something to do with it. I spoken to other that run a XBOX One standard and they have these issues frequently. I have also spoke to others that have upgraded on my advice to a SSD with the XBOX One standard and they have seen big improvements in loading screens and delays in Cyro.

Hope your gaming experience gets better in the future OP regardless of what you end up doing.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an SSD and am not getting disconnected as much currently as I was a few weeks ago. I’ve had the SSD for a couple of years.
  • Rocko11
    Rocko11
    Soul Shriven
    The servers on Xbox One are just rubbish

please fix these Zenimax asap, as I love the game but can't play it when it's constantly logging me out all the time. I played it last night for 5 to 10 mins and it kicked me out, the game just freezes and stops you from clicking the A button then you know its going to kick you out :(

I wont be buying the DLC in June 2019 until they are fixed :(