The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

White meat

• Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @merrypranxter While I appreciate your enthusiasm for hunting in game, the necromancer class doesn't drop until the end of the month ;):D
    Edited by Siohwenoeht on May 2, 2019 6:06AM
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
    Options
  • Farduumkharis
    Zimnel wrote: »
    They have it for sale but at a very ludicrous price. Thanks on the monkey tip, I just can't kill guars for the sake of getting the meat :______ Lovely and cuddly creatures they are XD

...if it eases your conscious, they respawn
    (like the rest of us)
    Options
  • Farduumkharis
    Blo0dstorm wrote: »
    I don't like killing small creatures, the ones like monkeys, foxes, squirrels...
    Even hated to kill netches for the achievement :grin:

Not me! I love it. I’ll run around Rivenspire all damn day squashing bunnies & squirrels (& foxes & horkers & centipedes & all the things). There’s something so oddly satisfying about it. ... It’s really fun. Yeah, I know, I’m a dork 🤣

^^ lol, @merrypranxter !
    Options