The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shissu's Guild Tools do not save welcome messages

lymantria
lymantria
✭✭
Hi all!

For some reason Shissu's stopped saving my welcome messages, and completely delete all of the text after every 'reloadui' or relogging, etc. Does anybody know how to fix it? Google said nothing. Or maybe there is another addon that can send random welcome messages?

Thank u!
17 chars

PC EU.
810cp+
Main - Khajiit MagDK
DDs - Argonian MagPlar, Redguard StamPlar, Redguard StamCro, Dunmer MagBlade, Khajiit StamBlade/WW, Dunmer StamDen, Altmer MagSorc, Orc StamDK
Healers - Argonian Warden, Breton Templar, Khajiit Necro
Tanks - Orc Warden, Argonian DK, Khajiit Necro
PvP - Argonian MagPlar, Bosmer StamDK

Not a big fan of hardcore endgame (I'm too lazy lol), but all vDLC dungeons completed, as well as vMoL, vSS and been in all others. Master Crafter.

Love helping nice people.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Last I checked, Shissu's guild tools hasn't been updated in ages. Because of that, I wouldn't trust it at the moment. It's unfortunate, because there's nothing that fully fills that void.
  • lymantria
    lymantria
    ✭✭
    Last I checked, Shissu's guild tools hasn't been updated in ages. Because of that, I wouldn't trust it at the moment. It's unfortunate, because there's nothing that fully fills that void.

Huh, really unfortunate. Downloaded this addon for this exact feature, liked for many more. I was just very confused because it used to work for me for some time, so I thought maybe the problem is at my end and I can fix it somehow.

17 chars

PC EU.
    810cp+
    Main - Khajiit MagDK
    DDs - Argonian MagPlar, Redguard StamPlar, Redguard StamCro, Dunmer MagBlade, Khajiit StamBlade/WW, Dunmer StamDen, Altmer MagSorc, Orc StamDK
    Healers - Argonian Warden, Breton Templar, Khajiit Necro
    Tanks - Orc Warden, Argonian DK, Khajiit Necro
    PvP - Argonian MagPlar, Bosmer StamDK

Not a big fan of hardcore endgame (I'm too lazy lol), but all vDLC dungeons completed, as well as vMoL, vSS and been in all others. Master Crafter.

Love helping nice people.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Shissu themself apparently left the game quite a while ago, so, perhaps what we need is to have someone else take it over and update it. But yeah, it's one of the ones that I wish had been updated (most likely, it was broken in that area by a recent patch, though I haven't tested that).