Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New dark Auroran Twittlight Horse (Gold Color)

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone found out what kind of gold color matches this horses armor the best? I am usually trying to match the mount and character colors somewhat - but here i don't even get close despite having all gold colors unlocked unless the pvp related ones....? Thanks
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd recommend aylied gold or divine gold. I use aylied for the normal auroran and it matches fairly well. In combo with atmoran bronze and antique silver.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its gold color looks somewhat more saturated than that of the 'regular' Auroran warhorse, so I'd say Ayleid gold would fit well.
    The 'regular' horse's gold seems a little bit more muted, which is why I colored the gold trim of my char's new dress with the material rank 4 color to match:
    cBXS2Tx.jpg
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=