The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is/are the current add-ons that show group members dps

Bogdan_Kobzar
Bogdan_Kobzar
✭✭✭
I was in a random normal dungeon (not vet, not dlc), and I was kicked from group because my dps was showing 4.3k.
When I asked what was the add-on they were using, they replied google it.
So, I went to my guild hall and beat on the target dummy, which reported Result: 14332.7 DPS, 34s (Target Centurion, Dwarf-Brass)

I did search and found answers that said there aren't any because the API was closed, and another that says i could install an add on and opt-in to share my metrics and i found but do not have "Hodor Reflexes - DPS & Ultimate Share" installed

So, what add on is current and is accurate that shows individual's group member dps without the individual player needing to install and opt-in to share the metrics?
"Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't one. Combat Metrics can show you your own dps.
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Just great, so that means that the player, who professed being a PvP Grand Warlord on three of his characters, insulting me for doing low damage was using a hack that hijacked the server data stream to reveal other player's statistics and movements.
    Well, that then explains why that player became Grand Overlord x 3, nothing but a cheater.
    Sent in a report to ZoS with the players userid to investigate further. Reference number is: 190505-008267
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on May 6, 2019 1:38AM
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just great, so that means that the player, who professed being a PvP Grand Warlord on three of his characters, insulting me for doing low damage was using a hack that hijacked the server data stream to reveal other player's statistics and movements.
    Well, that then explains why that player became Grand Overlord x 3, nothing but a cheater.
    Sent in a report to ZoS with the players userid to investigate further.

Combat metrics show the individuals DPS as well as total group DPS for eg:
    14000(there damage) : 28000(group damage) : 50%(their share for group)
    so no hack involved hope that puts you mind at rest
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on May 6, 2019 1:15AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14+k on a dummy is fine for normal dungeons, if you have a decent group your dps should go up, not down.

However, if you only have single target skills slotted and you're running a dungeon with a lot of adds spawning, you'll have a hard time doing any serious damage, you'll need some good AOE skills slotted for that.

That's really the only thing i can think of why you would be down to 4+k dps ...
    idea.gif

• Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭

so no hack involved hope that puts you mind at rest[/quote]

Bad news, combat metrics shows TOTAL GROUP DPS, so are you saying the player that insulted me just used bad math? total group dps divided by 4? sorry, report sent, let ZoS figure out how the player hacked the data stream
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... so are you saying the player that insulted me just used bad math? total group dps divided by 4? sorry, report sent, let ZoS figure out how the player hacked the data stream
    I think what he meant to say is that a usual group setup is one tank, one healer and two dps.

So if you take the results from Combat Metrics and look at your damage vs. the group damage and you assume neither the tank nor the healer contributed much than it's not divided by 4 or 2.

If the group damage is 3,000,000 and i did 2,000,000 and i estimate the tank and healer at 500,000 than that only leaves 500,000 for the second dps.
    shades.gif

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

so no hack involved hope that puts you mind at rest

Bad news, combat metrics shows TOTAL GROUP DPS, so are you saying the player that insulted me just used bad math? total group dps divided by 4? sorry, report sent, let ZoS figure out how the player hacked the data stream[/quote]

i was only trying to offer an explanation as i said CMX does show the total group dps and in an "optimal group" as a dps you would be expected to be doing at least 49% of the dps (allowing for tank and healer 2%).
    i'm curious as to your dps parse you stated as 14332.7 DPS, 34s on a 25mil target dummy is not a dps parse, you need to burn either a 3mil or 6mil from full health to 0 for an accurate dps parse
    34s on a 3mil dummy equates to about 80k dps
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I often heal groups in normal dungeons ( sometimes DLCs) that cant muster 14k dps as a group and that with me doing 6k dps. Sounds like he was just being an arse and wanted a quick pledge run
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent in a report to ZoS with the players userid to investigate further. Reference number is: 190505-008267

An other explanation: he was an ass and lied to you just so he could kick you out.
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    being a pvp grand warlord on three toons means CRAP when it comes to pve. all it says is that he pvped a LOT on three toons since pvp gives PARTICIPATION rewards to every little Johnny. further more when you challenged him to the addon he had he LIED about it. just put him on ignore and move on. find a nice guild with players that will help and not care if you do 49%, 70% or 15% of the dps.