The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PS4 Login still broken...

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the amount of people on the EU servers - I'd say that it's more than just "some players"... lol.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In fact, I know for certain that of the 40 people tried to get online in my guild NA, none of them have managed it...

It's become such a problem, that my guild created another guild on the EU called "Server Down" for moments like this...
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Locked out also, pst.
  • Danel_Vadan
    Danel_Vadan
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are currently still investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the PS4 NA Megaservers.

"some players" lmao
    Tam! RUGH!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about everyone else - but my time just hit 9 hours of down time...
  • daveelfariz
    daveelfariz
    Soul Shriven
    Rittings wrote: »

Same here, regrettably
  • PawadoTheFearless

yeah, 10 hrs here and still waiting....ZOS did respond and hour ago but pretty much said the same thing as the red banner.....as a daily player since conception of game, i sure would appreciate them giving a little more indepth explination...such as what they think is causing the problem or some time frame expectation....rainy Sunday here...cant go outside and play either...where's my dam book? :open_mouth:
  • PawadoTheFearless
    In fact, I know for certain that of the 40 people tried to get online in my guild NA, none of them have managed it...

It's become such a problem, that my guild created another guild on the EU called "Server Down" for moments like this...

I started a toon on EU server today becuz of this...It's total heck though,,,extremely slow mount, no inventory,,,,ect...will ask for invite :pensive:
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought about this too... it's trader flip day... gonna be some unhappy souls if it's not fixed by then! lol
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who’s doing the investigation ? Scooby doo? Still no resolution.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As an update, the login issues affecting the PS4 NA megaserver should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit late for me. I'm in the UK and have to go to bed... probably miss my ticket, but oh well. glad it's back up for the rest of you.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As an update, the login issues affecting the PS4 NA megaserver should now be resolved.

That would be 14 hours to resolve a can’t log in issue for a PS4 Online game besides maintenance, tbh that’s pretty horrible service, and no communication of why and what had gone wrong. It’s the weekend where people are playing too and they can’t.
    Pc na
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relax its fixed move on
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relax its fixed move on

It is, but quite a few people have been left without their tickets for the day. Not all the NA players live in the North American region. For instance, there is no Asia/Pacific server - where do they go? And some (like myself) lived in the North American region for 90% of the time ESO has been out, but I recently moved back the EU area in real life, but still play the NA server (since my friends are all there, and I've built up all my toons etc).

On top of that, we face ANOTHER 8 hour maintenance tomorrow... it won't affect many in the NA area, but the EU area that's prime gaming time for some of us - and we have to take that EVERY week from maintenance. With the recent downtime that happened, the month is only going to be 7 days old, and of those 7 days the game has been unavailable for 30 hours of it... (or will be after tomorrow's maintenance)...
    That's a LOT of downtime if you pay for ESO+ like me. They are taking our money for us just sitting staring at an icon on our PS4... lol
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there is no "perfect" time for maintenance. It has to be done evidently.We are all affected
    Nothing I, you, or anybody can do about it. Best thing is to accept it and move on.
    8 hour maintenance has not been every week. Things happen. But overall the game is great so a little inconvenience, at least to me, doesn't bother me.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well there is no "perfect" time for maintenance. It has to be done evidently.We are all affected
    Nothing I, you, or anybody can do about it. Best thing is to accept it and move on.
    8 hour maintenance has not been every week. Things happen. But overall the game is great so a little inconvenience, at least to me, doesn't bother me.

From your opinion, I'm guessing you live in the NA time zone... if they took the game down every single week at prime time for you, I think you'd feel differently.

Of course it's unfortunate, but it would be nice if they rotated the maintenance for their global audience. We all pay the same price for the game - at the end of the day. But still, 30 hours is excessive in a 7 day period - with no apology as of yet...
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    Downloaded Crossout, built a new war wagon and ganked a bunch of bad guys.

Problem solved
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”