Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Molag Bal Final boss how difficult?

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
I’m cp 582 with a-sorcerer-pet-build I got 15k dps but I have killed the boss getting the amulet of kings which was easy. So my question is if I can do that is mogal bal just as easy or a little more difficult? I’ve heard he’s not as tanky.
Edited by Dovahkiin804 on May 4, 2019 3:49AM
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's bringing on the end of nirn.

Expect a fight harder than vma last boss.

JK... It's pretty easy.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having an aoe to use on the mob he produces near the end (titans?) Really helps. I use pulsar from the destruction staff.

Otherwise it is pretty easy tbh.
    Edited by Mancombe_Nosehair on May 5, 2019 4:23PM
  • ruff
    ruff
    ✭✭
    it's not but animation now is crippled.
    When I first time did it was an epic battle with solid animation.
    Now i didn't even understand why he suddenly appeared before me with some translucent giant sword hanging in the air before him. confusing and pathetic :(
    P.S. that sword actually appeared inside myself. So i thought at first in battle rush I missed some kicks and he defeated me. but no. just stupid animation.
    Edited by ruff on May 15, 2019 5:43AM
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m cp 582 with a-sorcerer-pet-build I got 15k dps but I have killed the boss getting the amulet of kings which was easy. So my question is if I can do that is mogal bal just as easy or a little more difficult? I’ve heard he’s not as tanky.

Molag Bal used to be a difficult fight. Which makes sense as he's the final boss in the main story of the game. But now he's a joke because zos wanted everyone to have good feelies. Bring a ward or a self heal and you'll be fine. But he does have a bug where he picks you up and just holds you in his hand forever so avoid that.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."