Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU : ESO cannot connect to playstation network and cannot retrieve profile

Zedrian
Zedrian
✭✭✭
It is Saturday evening for most of us on the EU server. It’s the weekend and looking forward to a good evening of ESO. Trial groups are organized....
... BUT no!
Many of us can not logon with our characters saying that the game cannot connect to the PlayStation network and asking players to extend their PS+ subscription. My sub runs until July and we are April Zenimax!

What is going on? Any word or update of a fix ?
Edited by Zedrian on April 6, 2019 6:08PM
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on NA. It's happened before. Likely a PSN server issue. We'll have to wait it out.
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Same on NA. It's happened before. Likely a PSN server issue. We'll have to wait it out.

Seems it’s back on for EU.

• desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to Necro this...

I am continually getting the message "Could not connect to the PlayStation Network" even though my husband and daughter are both on eso right now. I've tested the connection and it's fine, I am, in fact, signed in and able to play other games...just not ESO.

What gives please?
    @Moderator
  • ACuriousAltmer
    ACuriousAltmer
    Soul Shriven
    desndb wrote: »
    I'm going to Necro this...

I am continually getting the message "Could not connect to the PlayStation Network" even though my husband and daughter are both on eso right now. I've tested the connection and it's fine, I am, in fact, signed in and able to play other games...just not ESO.

What gives please?
    @Moderator

Was just about to post something myself. I'm on PS4 NA and I'm currently having the same issue.
  • Ben_runcimanrwb17_ESO
    Ben_runcimanrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also having an issue trying to log in to NA Ps4. My playstation is connected to the network just fine
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are other ongoing threads about the recent PS4 login issues. You can use the thread below for further discussion.

PS4 Login still broken...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.