The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What kind of new Arenas do you want to see?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My suggestion is race track like game to steal items before others while x players play as guards to stop other players.

Hide and sneak tower like game where players have to find players before they reach exit

Jumping through trees or obstacle courses .. people like dodging and avoding danger.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    None, how bout real raids
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 man arena please.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Puzzles. Hack and slash is fun, but I really like the concept of solving a puzzle of some sort in order to move on in an instance. I loved all of the Legend of Zelda games just because of this aspect.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to see another player housing arena, but purchaseable for gold. Maybe without the fancy trap stuff, whatever it takes to let the devs sleep at night and still make something affordable and for gold, but something that more players can actually get and use.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 man with lots of group coordination
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apart from a 2 man arena I would like to see another solo one. Maybe when they do a Skyrim chapter do a solo trial up to High Hrothgar. Would be fantastic.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 6 man arena would be a nice addition. It has been talked about quite a bit since DSA was added.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThanatosXR wrote: »
    None, how bout real raids

^This, i am not a fan of arenas so i would like to see more raids like mol or the carglorn ones, not those mini trials.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of 2 man arenas. I think it would be great fun playing through an arena like vMA or vDSA with a buddy. 6 man is cool as well, it would create room for a really cool 2 tank 2 DPS 2 heals composition. It would form for a really unique and different experience.
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another solo arena would be great - vMA is still legit end game and fun but it's not a new experience.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror