Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player Housing Question

WoW_Refugee
WoW_Refugee
✭✭
Is there a way to change the color, pattern, or texture of floors and/or walls in player housing?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the house itself is fixed. The only customisation we can do is placing furnishings.

However some people have done some very creative things using furnishings, and made houses (or bits of them) look totally different. I've only gotten as far as embedding hedges in the ground to create more grass, but if you look around the housing section of the forum or search Youtube you can find some amazing examples of creative decorating.

Of course the downside of doing it that way is it eats into your item limit, but if a house is mostly perfect except for that one thing it can be a good solution.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I've done to change a wall or add a room divider is make a large carpet and flip it 90 degrees. Then you can place it against a wall or in the middle of a room to break it up. I used this method because plans for room dividers are insanely expensive in guild traders and I can't buy one. If you do it right with a carpet that appeals to you, it looks great.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to change the color, pattern, or texture of floors and/or walls in player housing?

If you are on PC, some more may be able to do this. I am not certain if others will see the changes, though.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com