The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

fix warden pull through keep gates

Diundriel
Diundriel
✭✭✭
i want to afk at my ram as written above without getting pulled inside xD

Edited by Diundriel on May 3, 2019 4:02PM
GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
Our Vids:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needed to happen months ago. It's not just the situation you describe. People on Xbox NA work with friends on other alliances and use this skill to boost millions of ap per day in a flagged keep. I can't really describe it beyond that without revealing an exploit. It was so bad in Sotha a few months ago that I just abandoned playing in that campaign.
  • magblade88
    magblade88
    ✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    This needed to happen months ago. It's not just the situation you describe. People on Xbox NA work with friends on other alliances and use this skill to boost millions of ap per day in a flagged keep. I can't really describe it beyond that without revealing an exploit. It was so bad in Sotha a few months ago that I just abandoned playing in that campaign.

Interesting I dont think I have experienced this. Is it an xbox only issue? Why would you not want to reveal the exploit. To keep others from using it I guess? Hopefully you reported the issue.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's happening on PC-NA as well. Weak players are pulling attackers right through partially broken doors. It's pretty lame and they are obviously exploiting a bug.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 7, 2019 3:56PM
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me and several of my group tonight in EU Yol PS4 campaign. One second I'm standing on the ram at the inner doors, next I'm inside the inner keep next to a blue. Some others got pulled in the same just after. Never seen it before. Is this a legit move? What skill is this?
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop pulling the ram upstairs too :)
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I don't think that's a Warden.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Ram's gotta do what a ram's gotta do!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR