The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Oblivion Style Housing - E.G. MAGES TOWER

erikfallout
erikfallout
Soul Shriven
I love the housing in ESO and I've spent a ton of hours and money into it but the house DLC in Oblivion had a certain charm. The pirate cove and the mages' tower were and are some of my all-time favorites. Is there any chance we could ever see some of these classic homes come to ESO? Please Zenimax, make it happen!

I can't be the only one thinking this!

p9njjnfgzahp.png
jarcda8g84vn.png
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mage's tower would be nice. I only have a fungal one :)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sort of thing would make good medium homes. No need for grounds, just an interior of a unique "building".
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mages tower would be great :smile: The only one we had was the Telvanni tower, which put a lot of people off because it looked like the discharge from some creature's cancerous intenstines (to each their own). I thought they'd add a Psijic themed house since they had assets and mage rooms built for Summerset anyway, or that we'd get an Ayleid library or some other magical ruin for our Necromancers, but nothing so far.

As for the pirate cove though, I know is not exactly the same, but we had the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, which had a ship so I think that's the only ship house we're ever going to get. :neutral:
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never made it to that place in oblivion... but it reminds me of a taller imperial version of a Velothi Tower (The tower Barilzar lives in on vvardenfell in eso is a velothi tower) would be perfect for a home on the small/medium border
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And have it include the atronach Forge that came with it! :)