Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

🧙🏼🍻 [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

• Mudmole
    Mudmole
    Soul Shriven
    interested in joining your guild username @Emrys013
  • ItsCH
    ItsCH
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild im cp lvl 137 atm and I mainly PvE things but do sometimes play pvp. my id is @itssch
  • Velessaya
    Velessaya
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i wanna join you, @Velessaya
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Mudmole
    It says you already have 5 guilds, so I cant invite you :(

Others have been invited!
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • icen
    icen
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join if you have a slot open
    ID:icencold10
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @icen I can't find your ID, could you double check? :smile:
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • icen
    icen
    Soul Shriven
    Kathulhuu wrote: »
    @icen I can't find your ID, could you double check? :smile:
    @Kathulhuu sorry it’s @icencold1 didn’t see that I put an extra 0 there

Edited by icen on May 3, 2019 12:22PM
  • FireWax
    FireWax
    Soul Shriven
    hello i would like to join your guild
    pls add me @FireWax
  • Vort_X
    Vort_X
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, returning player, looking for an active PvE/PvP guild, yours looks pretty good.
    If you're still open for recruitment, my ID is @Kruchhusten
  • SubSidal
    SubSidal
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.
    I am new to the game, just started last month. I'm already CP 190 due to the anniversary cake, but still getting to grasp with the mechanics and learning my class. Khajiit NB
    Your guild sounds very appealing. I'm mostly looking for a friendly social casual guild who I could run some relaxed dungeons or other group content with and doesn't mind newbies that are still learning. :)

I'd also love to find someone to run dungeons slowly on my first run of each dungeon so I can listen to what the quest npcs say, something that sadly most pugs don't really allow for. :P

Feel free to give me a poke in game at @SubSidal
    Thank you.
  • Spanker79
    Spanker79
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Your guild sounds like a place to be so i would like to join.

Lvl ✶515CP atm, tired of playing solo so i am looking for other like minded people to do daily PvE quest sharing, World Bosses, Dungeons etc.
    Feel free to send me an ingame invite (PC) @Spanker79 and a Discord link to join

About me
    Status: Married, father of 2 kids (so my free time is limited)
    Profession: Military (Air-Force)

Looking forward hearing from you.
    Edited by Spanker79 on May 8, 2019 5:34AM
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone added and still room for more.
    Adding a screenshot from last drunken Friday, we were many on voice, but ofc only 4 people can do DSA at a time, hehe.

Screenshot_20190511_013934_zpsgt5huszt.png
  • Eldonaar
    Eldonaar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would like to join your awsome community :smile:
    UserID: @Eldonaar
  • Doozum
    Doozum
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'm a new player that just got the game a few days ago, and was wondering if you guys would take me in and teach me the ropes :) I hope to hear from you soon!

@Doozum
    "Perfect society is always Elsweyr."
  • Sectioni
    Sectioni
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds nice.

@Sectioni
  • LuciferListens
    Hi, returning player from console to PC, drinking and playing games sounds up my street :) not that I need the encouragement.

In game name @kingmucker
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone invited and we are still recruiting :)
  • Phynasterr
    Phynasterr
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I´d like to join this guild, seems like a lot of fun. I have been playing since the beta and now I´m slowly returning to the game again
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Phynasterr wrote: »
    Hey! I´d like to join this guild, seems like a lot of fun. I have been playing since the beta and now I´m slowly returning to the game again

I think I've invited you, if your @ is DSDan45 :)
  • jim1522
    jim1522
    Hi,

Please could I get an invite?

@jim1522
  • paradox2419
    can i have a invite please @paradox2419
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm interested in joining, can I have an invite please? many thanks !

@CipherLK
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    @hin if any room left thanx
  • Creative5
    Creative5
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, if you guys still have free slots I'd appreciate an invite @Creative5

Cheers!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited and we are still recruiting :)
  • bwshayb16_ESO
    bwshayb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would love to join your guild @catflap
  • Ghostofjoe
    Ghostofjoe
    Soul Shriven
    Started playing recently and i would love to be part of the guild @Ghostofjoe
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Ghostofjoe It says you are already a member of 5 guilds, so we can't add you unless you leave one :smile:
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Ghostofjoe Our bad! You are in! Welcome :)
  • Gray770
    Gray770
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i want to join your guild @Gray770