Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

How often does Crown items come back after they're gone?

Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
Compared to other mmos lets use Swtor for example. They have a more rotational set of items, and keep stuff moving fluently so it always feels new. Yes we have a good handful of things that go for a few days and are gone.

I'd sell my soul to molag ball for the imperial horses to come back. The one with the braided hair and the golden armored one.
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some come back more frequently than others and some gets put into crown crates. It just depends on popularity and if they were part of a holiday event.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe that the Barbie one was in the store again not too long ago. The golden armored one (the one similar to the Alliance war horse?) was originally a prize during the first Undaunted event. I think it did make a CS appearance a while ago.

As already mentioned, it varies as to how often items return. Ones associated with an event, the Jester's Festival e.g., have returned every year. Others originally only started appearing in Crown Crates, and it was assumed that would be the only way to get them. But about a year ago, we started seeing limited-time items return to the CS, and sometimes at a discount.

My guess is that both of those mounts will return, but as to when? Don't know. Actually, I think that the Imperial war horse returned for the Midyear Mayhem encore this year, so maybe it'll return during the regular Midyear Mayhem. That's just a guess, though.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 18, 2019 4:55PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's not a ton of consistency.

Event-related ones tend to pop back up every year, as do DLC-related ones. "General" ones tend to end up in future crown crate cycles.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too often.
  • VinxTerranova
    VinxTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Dark Shaman to come back or Nocturnal's Robes.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Too often.

Why?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Too often.

Why?

Because they are one of the people who think nothing should ever return to the crown store. It's...status or something if you have it and someone else doesn't. They wrote a long post on their thoughts here, if you're interested.
    Edited by heaven13 on April 24, 2019 1:15PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    Dumb as doornails, A fair healthy rotation of stuff should be preset Like having a singular month event having every week be a new old crate pack. etc.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long is a piece of string?
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »
    Too often.

Why?

Because they are one of the people who think nothing should ever return to the crown store. It's...status or something if you have it and someone else doesn't. They wrote a long post on their thoughts here, if you're interested.

For some people, it's not having the item that gives them satisfaction, it's denying it to others.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Dark Shaman to come back or Nocturnal's Robes.

Those actually came back recently... :# I forget exactly when, sorry my friend.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least once a year but as often as quarterly
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Swtor had real interesting storylines, the character/class stories in swtor are top notch for mmos. I liked the dialogue system there better then eso's.
    Dragona Age Inquisition was top teir too, kinda a npc mmo.
    Edited by ThanatosXR on May 2, 2019 10:17PM