The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What race will you make your nercomancer tank?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for inspiration and curious what others are planning.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really a tank, but for PvP trolling 10/10 probably something like: 5 impreg/5 ww Hide/2 bloodspawn on a Nord and just stack block reduction and health. Then just get you some pay to win invisible pots and enjoy the LuLz as you constantly resurrect ppl with your ultimate. Another thought is to do the same thing on Magicka and stack Kags and Vastarie’s Tutelage for the resurrection bonuses.

"Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will be a Breton, was going to be a Nord but I already have a Nord tank.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably Nord. those resistances are just too much to pass up, and the ult gen is gravy. Nord is just such a solid race after the pass.

but yeah, bloodspawn, and as much ult gen as I can stack, going to bring ALL the rage with that rez ult in pvp

if your more focused on pve or don't want to be a nord, Breton can be nice, the magicka cost reduction and spell resistance is nice. argonian still has a niche if you want to heal / tank. imperial has a lot of flat stats that are nice no matter spec, and on top of necro you will end up with a lot of hp just for free.

but nord is pretty much the best choice. those passives are just so perfect on any build that wants better survival, slot protective jewelry and your looking at a free 10k resistances not even trying before anything else.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    slot protective jewelry and your looking at a free 10k resistances not even trying before anything else.

while i agree with most of the rest your post, protective is not free, you are giving up a different trait.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually nord, because i don't have a nord tank yet, will let me swap some sets to support team better
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial, Breton or Bosmer.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going hybridmancer, either a Dunmer or a Nord.

Nord, Bloodspawn, Hands Compassion, and Shalks Rez bots are gonna be every where.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't make a Necromancer, but if I had made one, it would have been a Nord.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord because I only play Nords
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Necromancer tank will be an Imperial. I already have a Nord Dragon Knight, and Nord Warden tank.
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord with a disease/health stealing theme!

5 Leeching Plate
    5 Bahraha's Curse
    2 Thurvokun

The Beckoning Armor morph on Necromancer (pulls in enemies who attack from range) has me REALLY excited, because I don't have to use chains/silver leash or Swarm Mother. :)
  • Dardas
    Dardas
    ✭✭
    Imperial, I pick imperial for all my tanks. Favorite class so a little biased lol
    Imperial DK tank
    Imperial Warden tank
    Imperial Templar tank
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to level as a Breton first. Minus Pierce Armor and Heroic Slash every skill in the build I'm planning on uses Mag. If it turns out that the extra sustain is overkill I'll probably make it a mag dps or healer and use a Nord. Or, if it turns out that the sustain is still rough for both stam and mag I'll go Argonian for the potion passive and the extra healing done since I'll be using the shorter duration healing gggghost
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going hybridmancer, either a Dunmer or a Nord.

Nord, Bloodspawn, Hands Compassion, and Shalks Rez bots are gonna be every where.

That sounds really fun