The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armistice Day - 30 Day Standard

LuciusOctavio
LuciusOctavio
✭✭✭
This is a big one,

For me, the 30 day campaign is everything. Its the Alpha & Omega in Cyrodiil PVP. Its the ultimate commitment in ESO. So after 30 days we get rewards and it quickly kicks us back into another 30 day campaign.

I want to suggest a time of reflection, a pause to think about the battles, the triumps and the losses during the last Campaign. How it effects our home cities, our leaders and our loved ones.

I suggest an Armistice Day, a truce, to return home to our loved ones, our alliance homes and celebrate a day of peace and rewards. A small festival, for the warriors who fought and died in conflict for their alliances.

The top ten ranking players per faction recieve commendations from their alliance leaders, for recognition of their service. Guilds who fought can get together and celebrate the day, share an Ale and reflect on the Campaign. Receive some top tier food and drink, recieve a bag of mats and some well deserved gold to aid you.

ZOS Development teams can close 30 day campaign, make any adjustments prior to commencing the next campaign.

Orders are dispatched in the evening to all warfighters, new campaign is to commence at approx 0800hrs etc. Enlistment and recruitment officers are ready to sign up new warriors.

Something to think about.........

• LuciusOctavio
    LuciusOctavio
    ✭✭✭
    Armistice Day

• ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    I lost my drivers license, sucks hardcore, now I have to order my birth certificate, like you have my damn pic on the license how does a paper certificate prove I'm me! Besides cant they just ask the NSA who totally isnt watching us right now