Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QoL improvement needed for Pledges.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm sure this has come up several times in the past, but I couldn't find anything in my searches (unless it's in a different sub thread).

Why can't we get credited for bosses already killed in a pledge? I like the new DLC ones, whereby you just have to complete the dungeon. This happens more frequently on my tank than it does on my DPS or Healers - but I'll end up joining a dungeon already in action, whereby they've killed the first pledge boss (or even the second one too).... meaning I have to do the dungeon twice, and actually today, I joined a group 4 times in the same place so I still need the first two pledge bosses in Wayrest II...

You also see what happens is that a tank will leave after killing the boss they need - thus perpetuating the problem to the next tank (which can continue on throughout the day).

It's really just a terrible waste of everyone's time having them this way. Clearly ZoS have spotted this in the new DLC ones, so how hard would it be to change the older dungeons to the same method??
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Forgot all about this on a new character and ran City of Ash 1. Killed a boss before picking up the quest
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And let us share quests- waiting for 4 people to battle load screens to get pledges is just unnecessary.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And let us share quests- waiting for 4 people to battle load screens to get pledges is just unnecessary.

For real!! Even if it just allows you to share the pledges of the day!! Or even put the pledge giver at the beginning of the dungeon!! (or auto pop it up when you enter a dungeon that's also the pledge).

Btw... Cradle of Shadows was the worst culprit by far yesterday for jumping in midway into a dungeon. Four times consecutively on my tank I entered a dungeon midway - everyone of them stuck on the same boss (Dranos). Took ages to try get into the dungeon at the beginning lol.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of making people get the quests, they should just automatically show upon entering the dungeon. Or better yet make the pledge daily its own playlist so lesseer dungeons get ran also.
    Random dungeon
    Randon vet dungeon
    Random daily pledge Dungeon